North Carolina [USA] Tournament Discussion.

(Jul. 15, 2012  11:14 PM)DefStamina88 Wrote: Welp, Hitsu's B-Day Bash is over. Now to work on Plastics/HMS Remembrance Day...

Thread should be up tomorrow. Just submitted results. Gonna worry baout money a lil later tonight. Then thread should be up
OK time for more tourney info.

Plastic Tourney: July 22nd SO far we have...
1. Dark_Mousy
2. Axel Phantom
3. Hitsugiya
4. Defstamina88
5. Small Fry

Need more people Now. Gonna go for approval on Raleigh soon
Now for October I might need someone to run it. Mainly because I will probably be going to Haiti with my church for a week. Its not confirmed yet. But it looks promising I will go. As for August, we will be doing 1 or 2. I am Busy the weekend of the 4th & 18th. I could host the 18th but it would have to be after 1pm.
(Jul. 16, 2012  5:24 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: OK time for more tourney info.

Plastic Tourney: July 22nd SO far we have...
1. Dark_Mousy
2. Axel Phantom
3. Hitsugiya
4. Defstamina88
5. Small Fry

Need more people Now. Gonna go for approval on Raleigh soon
Now for October I might need someone to run it. Mainly because I will probably be going to Haiti with my church for a week.

I'm still looking for spots in Smithfield to host at. Sent out some invites to meet up with some already...

And I'm gonna contact EL7 again to see if he's able to go...
Ok guys serious talk time. We need 3 more. Come on. I got plastic to borrow.
idk if I wanna go. Ya know it's no fun when ya never win. so idk and i'm tired of traveling to there and stuff...plus i've never launched a plastic
(Jul. 18, 2012  7:30 PM)TysonIsDaBest Wrote: idk if I wanna go. Ya know it's no fun when ya never win. so idk and i'm tired of traveling to there and stuff...plus i've never launched a plastic

Yo, I never win either, hah. Is it more fun not winning, or not having tournaments to play in at all ?
(Jul. 18, 2012  7:57 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jul. 18, 2012  7:30 PM)TysonIsDaBest Wrote: idk if I wanna go. Ya know it's no fun when ya never win. so idk and i'm tired of traveling to there and stuff...plus i've never launched a plastic

Yo, I never win either, hah. Is it more fun not winning, or not having tournaments to play in at all ?

I guess to just play in it. but it's always nice to win, too. :3
So, are Tyson and Awesomeness a yes for this? Because I might be able to force persuade EL7's parents into bringing him...
It's my actual birthday today, by the way. And I'm going on to be on hiatus.
Happy Birthday Hitsu!
Did Axel Cancel? Because he's not in the OP, but he is in your last update post....
(Jul. 18, 2012  8:55 PM)Hitsugiya Wrote: It's my actual birthday today, by the way. And I'm going on to be on hiatus.

Could you at least make it this weekend then Hiatus? And we need your tornado attack stadium

So far we have:
July 22nd 2012 Tier Zero Gaming Goldsboro, HMS/Plastic Remembrance Day
1. Dark_Mousy
2. Hitsugiya
3. Defstamina88
4. SmallFry
5. Awesomeness
6. Tysonisdabest
7. Axel Phantom

(Jul. 18, 2012  9:11 PM)DefStamina88 Wrote: Did Axel Cancel? Because he's not in the OP, but he is in your last update post....

He confirmed with me on Monday. Just forgot to update everything.
alright, i'll go. and i assume awesomeness will come with.

EDIT: sorry haha
(Jul. 18, 2012  9:24 PM)TysonIsDaBest Wrote: alright, i'll go. and i assume armando will come with.
How dare you reveal my true name to the people of the WBO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyways... Yeah I'm most likely going with you again
(Jul. 18, 2012  9:28 PM)Awesomeness3489 Wrote:
(Jul. 18, 2012  9:24 PM)TysonIsDaBest Wrote: alright, i'll go. and i assume armando will come with.
How dare you reveal my true name to the people of the WBO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyways... Yeah I'm most likely going with you again

WHO'S THE TAIL NOW? haha jk but yeah not very excited for this one, idk if i wanna continue playing beyblade.
Hey guys. The next Richmond tournament is going to be Sunday Sept 2nd. Labor day weekend at one eyed jacques. Ill be expecting everyone there!
Yeah, umm I really don't wanna travel to Richmond and put all of the stress of getting there and back on my dad...sorry.
(Jul. 18, 2012  9:57 PM)Pruebame Wrote: Hey guys. The next Richmond tournament is going to be Sunday Sept 2nd. Labor day weekend at one eyed jacques. Ill be expecting everyone there!

I might be there. Just depending on what Im doing that weekend.
I know what your doing Dark. Your going to Richmond. Nuff said
(Jul. 18, 2012  10:45 PM)Pruebame Wrote: I know what your doing Dark. Your going to Richmond. Nuff said

Well... I guess Im going to Richmond hah. Could be fun either way.

And just a heads up to everyone. I know its 7 months away. But Im in the early stage of talking to the people of Carolina Game Summit about hosting a big tournament there. More INfo to come.
(Jul. 18, 2012  10:51 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Jul. 18, 2012  10:45 PM)Pruebame Wrote: I know what your doing Dark. Your going to Richmond. Nuff said

Well... I guess Im going to Richmond hah. Could be fun either way.

And just a heads up to everyone. I know its 7 months away. But Im in the early stage of talking to the people of Carolina Game Summit about hosting a big tournament there. More INfo to come.

If I don't move across the country, i'll probably go.
(Jul. 18, 2012  9:57 PM)Pruebame Wrote: Hey guys. The next Richmond tournament is going to be Sunday Sept 2nd. Labor day weekend at one eyed jacques. Ill be expecting everyone there!

I'm not able to leave the state for tournaments. Sorry...
SO I think ive might of found our 8th person for plastics tourney. He should be making an account tonight.
Just proposed the plastic tourney. Thread should be up later.
Jake10 and Evan will be at the Raleigh tournament!!