North Carolina [USA] Tournament Discussion.

Ooh, I may have to bring up the possibility of my attendance of this tournament to my legal guardians, then. Eee
I've gotta see to my hopeful event on the previous Sunday, first though.

If I can make it, I'll definitely bring my stadiums and try to help out with judging.
(If any of it's necessary, of course. Smile)
(Apr. 22, 2012  4:23 AM)ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Wrote: Ooh, I may have to bring up the possibility of my attendance of this tournament to my legal guardians, then. Eee
I've gotta see to my hopeful event on the previous Sunday, first though.

If I can make it, I'll definitely bring my stadiums and try to help out with judging.
(If any of it's necessary, of course. Smile)

It will be necessary. Ill be in Toronto while this is happening. Ill just be a phone call or Skype call or text away
I could go for a Kinston match, depending on where it's at. Me and smallfry could go, but it depends if EL7 can get transportation, since I can't pick him up as easily now...
I may show. 86% chance. The other 16% still is a threat. =)
(Apr. 22, 2012  7:21 PM)xXBlueHoodXx Wrote: I may show. 86% chance. The other 16% still is a threat. =)

When can you get me a definite answer Also it would be 14% not 16%
Well, I'm prepared for next weekend. Just got Hell Kerbecs and Spiral Capricorn, so I have combos ready for action...
(Apr. 22, 2012  8:19 PM)DefStamina88 Wrote: Well, I'm prepared for next weekend. Just got Hell Kerbecs and Spiral Capricorn, so I have combos ready for action...

Nothing is official yet. Ask EL7 if he would be able to go.
im just trying to work this out, who would be intersted in a tournament near asheville, charlotte or hendersonville
(Apr. 22, 2012  11:10 PM)xXCL0UDXx Wrote: im just trying to work this out, who would be intersted in a tournament near asheville, charlotte or hendersonville

Charlotte would interest me for the fact there is a church/University i wanna check out.
nice man, also south carolina bladers from gaffney and spartunburg should be able to come (hour and a half away)
(Apr. 22, 2012  11:21 PM)xXCL0UDXx Wrote: nice man, also south carolina bladers from gaffney and spartunburg should be able to come (hour and a half away)

I wouldnt be able to until at least June or July
i was planning it to be around june 14th, r somtime close to that, im outa school in june
(Apr. 22, 2012  11:39 PM)xXCL0UDXx Wrote: i was planning it to be around june 14th, r somtime close to that, im outa school in june

It would have to be a weekend for me. Ill be working at that time. I was personally wanting to do something on June 11th. For 2 reasons. Prepare to laugh:

I would like to do somewhere that is kinda midway between us. I dont particularly have the desire to travel 4+ hours. hah.
I shall check with EL7 if he can come to Kinston...
(Apr. 23, 2012  12:17 AM)DefStamina88 Wrote: I shall check with EL7 if he can come to Kinston...

Awesome. I need to know before Tuesday Afternoon. IF i dont plans will have to change.
(Apr. 23, 2012  12:12 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Apr. 22, 2012  11:39 PM)xXCL0UDXx Wrote: i was planning it to be around june 14th, r somtime close to that, im outa school in june

It would have to be a weekend for me. Ill be working at that time. I was personally wanting to do something on June 11th. For 2 reasons. Prepare to laugh:

I would like to do somewhere that is kinda midway between us. I dont particularly have the desire to travel 4+ hours. hah.
wow kk thats fine man i can do the 11th

how many do we have so far for kinston?
So far:
1. Dark Mousy
2. Smallyfry
3. Defstamina
4. Hitsugiya
5. Axel Phantom
+2 or 3 from league.

Maybes
Savannah
Kilo X
BlueHood
You will know by tomorrow...
(Apr. 23, 2012  1:33 AM)DefStamina88 Wrote: You will know by tomorrow...

Thanks. Im not trying to rush you guys, BUT if this doesnt get approved or enough people then my weekend plans change.
(Apr. 23, 2012  2:15 AM)shadowleone667 Wrote: When is the May tournament?

May 12th and possibly the 26th. Both in Goldsboro. Mainly for Beyday.
(Apr. 23, 2012  2:37 AM)shadowleone667 Wrote: OK, Thank you.

Glad to help. Im hoping NC can have a BeyDay this year.