North Carolina [USA] Tournament Discussion.

BeyDay is a beyblade event that happens on the day of Anime North, which is the 26th of May... NC hasn't had a BeyDay event, so we're trying to start one... Dark won't be hosting it. Other NC reps, like me, will host it... It's gonna be in Goldsboro...
(Apr. 23, 2012  8:35 PM)DefStamina88 Wrote: BeyDay is a beyblade event that happens on the day of Anime North, which is the 26th of May... NC hasn't had a BeyDay event, so we're trying to start one... Dark won't be hosting it. Other NC reps, like me, will host it... It's gonna be in Goldsboro...
Convenient that the majority NC reps (hitsugiya, dark, and defstamina) live in the same town. Inconvenient that most, all NC tournaments are centered around Goldsboro, and distance from it. Convenient that most regulars are from Goldsboro.
Well, technically, we're not in the same town, because I now live in Princeton, but I'm still about 30 minutes away... I think that when I get more experienced in hosting I might expand hosting to Princeton, Lucama, Smithfield, and Wilson, along with Goldsboro and Kinston. I won't be able to do Greenville, Fayetteville, Greensboro, or other Far areas...
(Apr. 23, 2012  9:08 PM)DefStamina88 Wrote: Well, technically, we're not in the same town, because I now live in Princeton, but I'm still about 30 minutes away... I think that when I get more experienced in hosting I might expand hosting to Princeton, Lucama, Smithfield, and Wilson, along with Goldsboro and Kinston. I won't be able to do Greenville, Fayetteville, Greensboro, or other Far areas...
I could do Greenville easily.
(Apr. 23, 2012  9:24 PM)hitsugiya Wrote:
(Apr. 23, 2012  9:08 PM)DefStamina88 Wrote: Well, technically, we're not in the same town, because I now live in Princeton, but I'm still about 30 minutes away... I think that when I get more experienced in hosting I might expand hosting to Princeton, Lucama, Smithfield, and Wilson, along with Goldsboro and Kinston. I won't be able to do Greenville, Fayetteville, Greensboro, or other Far areas...
I could do Greenville easily.

Speaking of Wilson I spoke with The Hobby Shop and there is next to no interest for an event. Ill talk with Ms Sue again when im up there for Free Comic Book Day
Actually, I won't be able to go on the 26th; my sister has a dance performance that day, and I remember now because I was just thinking, "Why didn't I schedule my tournament for the 26...? Oh yeah, (✿◠‿◠) has a... carp. Tired."

Sorry about that guys, I was really hoping I'd be able to come down and lend you all a hand, but yeah... Good luck anyways. Smile
i will no longer be coming to tournaments due to the fact that my transportation has indefinitly been cut off. This is due to the fact that Blue Hood has lost his blader's spirit and no longer blades
so i am basically the only one in the west side...anyone would be able to make charlotte on june 7th or a weekend close to that
(Apr. 23, 2012  11:21 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: We could host on the 27th. Smile That is a Sunday tho.

Oooooh, I could possibly make that work. Joyful_3

(Apr. 24, 2012  12:17 AM)xXCL0UDXx Wrote: so i am basically the only one in the west side...anyone would be able to make charlotte on june 7th or a weekend close to that

Hey, man, remember what I posted in the West North Carolina thread; Roanoke is an hour closer. Wink
i live in forest city and charlotte is actually 50 minutes away man
Derp, I didn't realize you wanted the event hosted in Charlottesville. xD

My bad, lololol.
...>_>

anyway do u think u could do greensboro..its about 2 hours
(Apr. 24, 2012  12:48 AM)xXCL0UDXx Wrote: ...>_>

anyway do u think u could do greensboro..its about 2 hours

Its a possibility. I gotta see how my schedule is.
I am hoping to do good at the next event because I had gotten Hell Kerbecs and Spiral Capricorn, so now I'm experimenting with combos. Not telling you what they are, but MF-L Basalt Aquario 230CS will make another appearance for this one...
(Apr. 24, 2012  2:01 AM)DefStamina88 Wrote: I am hoping to do good at the next event because I had gotten Hell Kerbecs and Spiral Capricorn, so now I'm experimenting with combos. Not telling you what they are, but MF-L Basalt Aquario 230CS will make another appearance for this one...

Just letting you know Hell is outclassed now. And Basalt 230 CS will fall like last weekend.
(Apr. 24, 2012  2:20 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Apr. 24, 2012  2:01 AM)DefStamina88 Wrote: I am hoping to do good at the next event because I had gotten Hell Kerbecs and Spiral Capricorn, so now I'm experimenting with combos. Not telling you what they are, but MF-L Basalt Aquario 230CS will make another appearance for this one...

Just letting you know Hell is outclassed now. And Basalt 230 CS will fall like last weekend.

We shall see, and who said I was using Hell for my combo? smallfry has an abomination that uses Hell, but I'm not using it...
The next tournament I'm at I will have a 85WD Combo which works really well.
(Apr. 24, 2012  1:25 PM)shadowleone667 Wrote: The next tournament I'm at I will have a 85WD Combo which works really well.

When is the next tournament you're going to attend?

P.S., 85WD is short if you're going stamina to attack taller beys. put 100 on it...
(Apr. 24, 2012  1:25 PM)shadowleone667 Wrote: The next tournament I'm at I will have a 85WD Combo which works really well.

Just saying 85 auto loses to 230. And 230 trials have been going around left an right last few events.
I asked EL7 today, and he's most likely coming. He said he's coming for Pokemon League, but he might bring his beys...
no pokemon leauge this sunday unfortuneatly thats the 2nd and 4th sundays of the month
I kinda need to know if EL7 can make it. Because honestly im not 100% sure on this event. Sundays are my off day and time with the family.
(Apr. 24, 2012  11:03 PM)awsomeblader7 Wrote: putr me on the maby list

Ok but realize a tournament this weekend is still 50/50 at this moment.