North Carolina [USA] Tournament Discussion.

will there be any more tournements in nc soon i would be at this the one but i have my birth day, sorry if this is thread
There should be another one being planned for May. Since AN is in May, Dark probably won't be hosting it, so us NC reps will be hosting it...
(Apr. 19, 2012  12:36 AM)mikey0419 Wrote: will there be any more tournements in nc soon i would be at this the one but i have my birth day, sorry if this is thread

There is one this weekend in Goldsboro. Thread will be up tomorrow. IT will be Saturday.
(Apr. 19, 2012  12:51 AM)DefStamina88 Wrote: There should be another one being planned for May. Since AN is in May, Dark probably won't be hosting it, so us NC reps will be hosting it...

You know Im gonna host in May. It will be before AN and possibly after. I will help with BeyDay from AN. Ill be a call away or a skype call away. never underestimate us.

Write me off as a maybe, I might have to go to Raleigh this weekend.
(Apr. 19, 2012  2:31 AM)hitsugiya Wrote: Write me off as a maybe, I might have to go to Raleigh this weekend.

Ok man, this is gonna be a good event. I can promise that
finally got my fang leone, tested it once as is, and then totally redid it for a defense combo. but no one will know its full combo parts until the 21st. also may be getting a few more b4 may cause i have an uncle whom regularly visits japan. ha take that you people. buahahahaha. and im ready hitsugiya. as Edgeworth would say. OBJECTION!!!!!!! Come at me bro
Good luck EL7. This thread will be up tomorrow for the tournament. Just gotta send a paypal payment off for the VA tournament. Good Luck to everyone.
I'm 90% positive I can go. Count me in I guess. And if anyone is interested in HMS tops, I got a couple I'm gonna bring and willing to trade/ sell, including a rare Dragoon MS.
Awesome! Love to see ya come participate, Wh1t3Sh4d0w. You did pretty good at blader jam 3.0...
you know how zero-g hasn't been approved yet? What about zero-g launchers and grips?
Nothing Zero-G has been confirmed to be allowed for use...

EDIT: Well, that was an interesting tournament. Another 2nd place face for me! Welp, time to plan for the next one. Whatcha thinking, Dark?
(Apr. 21, 2012  9:36 PM)DefStamina88 Wrote: Nothing Zero-G has been confirmed to be allowed for use...

EDIT: Well, that was an interesting tournament. Another 2nd place face for me! Welp, time to plan for the next one. Whatcha thinking, Dark?

IM thinking May 5th and May 19th. For May 5th i would want to start a lil bit later considering its Free Comic book day. Anyone else got any thoughts?
Well, during your stay in AN, we could try to drum up something for May 26th or 27th...
(Apr. 22, 2012  12:07 AM)DefStamina88 Wrote: Well, during your stay in AN, we could try to drum up something for May 26th or 27th...

So the 5th & 26th. But the only problem is stadiums for the 26th. Hitsugiya has 1 and im taking mine with me.
We could be able to host one with only 1 BB-10. We only need 8 people. But yeah, the 5th and 26th seems like a good idea. I can propose it, but I really don't know too much about proposing a tournament. Maybe help me through PM's?
(Apr. 22, 2012  12:13 AM)DefStamina88 Wrote: We could be able to host one with only 1 BB-10. We only need 8 people. But yeah, the 5th and 26th seems like a good idea. I can propose it, but I really don't know too much about proposing a tournament. Maybe help me through PM's?

I got you covered on that. I might just take my clear BB10 or buy a new one for people to sign at BC2

I have the BB-10 from the BBP DX set, I can bring it if the tournament isn't too far away from me, like Charlotte. Charlotte would be good.
(Apr. 22, 2012  12:25 AM)GM Phantom Wrote: I have the BB-10 from the BBP DX set, I can bring it if the tournament isn't too far away from me, like Charlotte. Charlotte would be good.

The BeyDay event would be in Goldsboro. And it wouldnt be run by me.
(Apr. 22, 2012  12:30 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Apr. 22, 2012  12:25 AM)GM Phantom Wrote: I have the BB-10 from the BBP DX set, I can bring it if the tournament isn't too far away from me, like Charlotte. Charlotte would be good.

The BeyDay event would be in Goldsboro. And it wouldnt be run by me.

Yeah, more likely it's gonna be run by me and other NC representatives, like hitsugiya...
Would anyone be able to make a Kinston tournament next Sunday?
(Apr. 22, 2012  2:22 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: Would anyone be able to make a Kinston tournament next Sunday?
I would, I'm free next Sunday, I'll call up Tristan right now.
im actually attempting to form a greensboro tournament, probably not on beybdays but soon.
as soon as i read the rules...
(Apr. 22, 2012  2:53 AM)hitsugiya Wrote:
(Apr. 22, 2012  2:22 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: Would anyone be able to make a Kinston tournament next Sunday?
I would, I'm free next Sunday, I'll call up Tristan right now.

Sunday. Next Saturday im busy.
(Apr. 22, 2012  2:56 AM)xXCL0UDXx Wrote: im actually attempting to form a greensboro tournament, probably not on beybdays but soon.
as soon as i read the rules...

Tournaments can be tricky to set up. If you can get enough people id bring stadiums and help out with it.
So i have 3 people interested for Kinston next weekend. Some of the people from that pokemon league.
Wait, so what day are you guys thinking of having your Bey Days tournament?
(Apr. 22, 2012  4:10 AM)ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Wrote: Wait, so what day are you guys thinking of having your Bey Days tournament?

May 26th.