North Carolina [USA] Tournament Discussion.

(Mar. 09, 2012  8:59 PM)Axel Phantom Wrote: i'll give native ninja a call tonight see if he can come

Awesome. I'm just waiting for Kai v to approve it.
Also, Dark, I have a friend that is coming and might compete too. He hasn't made an account, so we might have to do that for him if he comes and decides to compete.

Also, would it be okay if he borrows parts from me?
(Mar. 09, 2012  11:15 PM)DefStamina88 Wrote: Also, Dark, I have a friend that is coming and might compete too. He hasn't made an account, so we might have to do that for him if he comes and decides to compete.

Also, would it be okay if he borrows parts from me?

He can borrow parts. We can make him an account. Just gotta get this approved. Git the venue, players and prizes. Just need the ok from Kai v
what are the prizes?
(Mar. 09, 2012  11:56 PM)EpicLibra7 Wrote: what are the prizes?

Still working on that. Im still waiting on Kai V to approve it.
You proposed the tournament for the 10th, that's kind of a short notice, don't you think?
(Mar. 10, 2012  12:58 AM)DefStamina88 Wrote: You proposed the tournament for the 10th, that's kind of a short notice, don't you think?

Ive been getting messages galore about hosting tomorrow. Axel, Native Ninja13, Savannah+ her friends, plus more. Plus the hometown crowd + Ziro
Well, I will have to hope that my mom will be ready to hear this if it goes through...
(Mar. 10, 2012  1:11 AM)DefStamina88 Wrote: Well, I will have to hope that my mom will be ready to hear this if it goes through...

if you guys need a ride I can give you one. Just message me the address.
(Mar. 10, 2012  1:12 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Mar. 10, 2012  1:11 AM)DefStamina88 Wrote: Well, I will have to hope that my mom will be ready to hear this if it goes through...

if you guys need a ride I can give you one. Just message me the address.

I will try to let you know either tonight or early tomorrow morning.
what is the thread? or is it the thread for the 10th tournament?
(Mar. 13, 2012  11:37 PM)EpicLibra7 Wrote: what is the thread? or is it the thread for the 10th tournament?

Its the same thread. I just havent had time to change the OP
ok. i have new combos too so im ready for anything
Alright, so here's the thing:

Me and smallfry are going to be moving into our new house sometime early April, so we are gonna be maybes if this is anywhere between the 3rd and 13th. I can give updates if I can or cannot make it.
we have such cool sigs
This is just something I have to post in this thread:

(Mar. 15, 2012  10:37 PM)ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Wrote: This is just something I have to post in this thread:

Honestly if i had enough interest I might would. Hah
When would be a good time for everyone for another event ? And I was thinking Greenville and Goldsboro. Or the beach
Me and smallfry will be okay for an event AFTER the 13th of April, maybe earlier, since that is near the date we are moving.
(Mar. 19, 2012  2:30 PM)DefStamina88 Wrote: Me and smallfry will be okay for an event AFTER the 13th of April, maybe earlier, since that is near the date we are moving.

I was thinking in 2 weeks. The 31st. This weekend I'm taking a mini vacation. Unless everyOne wanta a tourney at the beach
I could go for the 31st...
(Sep. 30, 2011  5:57 PM)Ziro Wrote: I'll be coming for sure I'll being my stadium too.
WHERE in north carolina? cuz if it is close to V.A, i cold bring a stadium over there maybe ( hopefully)

Have you ever seen a U.S. map? NC is right below VA, and ever since Ziro said that quote you posted, there has been like, 10 NC tournaments take place...
(Mar. 20, 2012  12:18 PM)rayman Wrote:
(Sep. 30, 2011  5:57 PM)Ziro Wrote: I'll be coming for sure I'll being my stadium too.
WHERE in north carolina? cuz if it is close to V.A, i cold bring a stadium over there maybe ( hopefully)

The next planned NC tournament will be on Saturday March 31st. Its in Goldsboro NC. Its about a 2.5 hour ride from Richmond.