North Carolina [USA] Tournament Discussion.

(Feb. 22, 2012  4:14 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Feb. 22, 2012  3:04 AM)EpicLibra7 Wrote: well not many more people i know wanna come. maybe my sister? she doesnt have much but she has fun definately. it depends

Dont worry, Im talking to several people. Several people from the Pokemon league wanna play. And I have several people to email. Even someone from church wants to play.
Coincidentally I would like to play in the Pokemon League that day.
(Feb. 22, 2012  4:34 AM)hitsugiya Wrote:
(Feb. 22, 2012  4:14 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Feb. 22, 2012  3:04 AM)EpicLibra7 Wrote: well not many more people i know wanna come. maybe my sister? she doesnt have much but she has fun definately. it depends

Dont worry, Im talking to several people. Several people from the Pokemon league wanna play. And I have several people to email. Even someone from church wants to play.
Coincidentally I would like to play in the Pokemon League that day.

Pokemon league is this weekend. They are doing a booster draft on SUnday. Im about to email 53 people about these tournaments.

53, DARK? You must really want a big March tournament.
(Feb. 22, 2012  12:42 PM)DefStamina88 Wrote: 53, DARK? You must really want a big March tournament.

Actually I was slightly mistaking. Currently I have 62 members of the NC community who have contacted me about tournaments since Blader Jam 1.0.(which was a total failure) That doesnt include all the names i have registered at events since then. Will all the people show up? Probably not. But its worth a shot.
(Feb. 22, 2012  6:31 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Feb. 22, 2012  12:42 PM)DefStamina88 Wrote: 53, DARK? You must really want a big March tournament.

Actually I was slightly mistaking. Currently I have 62 members of the NC community who have contacted me about tournaments since Blader Jam 1.0.(which was a total failure) That doesnt include all the names i have registered at events since then. Will all the people show up? Probably not. But its worth a shot.
I predict 467/1000% of the pool of NC tournaments are still active as of today, even less able to drive to every NC tournament out.
well i guess i will go.
OK i added you EL7. Who anyone be interested in a future Greenville tournament?
I could go for a future Greenville tournament...

Anyway, I plan on asking BBJ about Goldsboro. I talked to his parents and they said they are not going anywhere out of Goldsboro, so I'll ask them about these...
(Feb. 23, 2012  12:50 PM)DefStamina88 Wrote: I could go for a future Greenville tournament...

Anyway, I plan on asking BBJ about Goldsboro. I talked to his parents and they said they are not going anywhere out of Goldsboro, so I'll ask them about these...

Ok, just remember if its an out of town event Im willing to let people ride with me if they will pay some for gas.
well i guess it is time for hitsugiya and me to battle again. last weekend we were about even with wins, though he goes a lil wrong with names (like wrong wrong).
i will bring my ds next time too
(Feb. 24, 2012  9:59 PM)EpicLibra7 Wrote: well i guess it is time for hitsugiya and me to battle again. last weekend we were about even with wins, though he goes a lil wrong with names (like wrong wrong).
i will bring my ds next time too

I always enjoyed your matches and Hitsugiya's. Always interesting.

Also we just need 2 more people. Come on PPL.
in pokemon ? how do you enjoy those if you havent seen any yet?
He means Beyblade, durh. I wonder if Dark even has a DS...?
(Feb. 25, 2012  9:14 PM)ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Wrote: He means Beyblade, durh. I wonder if Dark even has a DS...?

I have a ds but I don't play it anymore
Tristan/bestblader4556 is a maybe.
I plan on asking BBJ and others about Kinston and Goldsboro tomorrow...
(Feb. 26, 2012  1:16 AM)hitsugiya Wrote: Tristan/bestblader4556 is a maybe.

OK ill add him.
(Feb. 26, 2012  2:00 AM)DefStamina88 Wrote: I plan on asking BBJ and others about Kinston and Goldsboro tomorrow...

Let me know ASAP. Tomorrow is going to be very busy for me. Im helping out with a MTG tourney tomorrow. So it will be later when i get on.
Bad news. not for me if it is in kinston, bad for me if it is in goldsboro. i just got banned from going to the next tournament. is it in kinston? or is it stormscorpio's birthday bash? sorry guys. Unhappy
(Feb. 28, 2012  1:56 AM)EpicLibra7 Wrote: Bad news. not for me if it is in kinston, bad for me if it is in goldsboro. i just got banned from going to the next tournament. is it in kinston? or is it stormscorpio's birthday bash? sorry guys. Unhappy

Im not going to be able to do Kinston it looks like. Ill let you guys know more later this week. But we are on for storm scorpios B Day bash. What did you do to get banned from a tournament? Bad grades?
no my mom found out i had some hidden candy wrappers.....
and if there is no kinston tournament... then i have to miss stormscorpio's bday bash! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WHY ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(Feb. 28, 2012  2:16 AM)EpicLibra7 Wrote: no my mom found out i had some hidden candy wrappers.....
and if there is no kinston tournament... then i have to miss stormscorpio's bday bash! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WHY ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Calm down. We might have one. We will see. I can give you guys an answer tomorrow.
man i am kinda steamed too cause ds88 and smallfry see i have good combos and they take the combo and change one or two things on it and say they didn't. that ticks me off.
(Feb. 28, 2012  2:27 AM)EpicLibra7 Wrote: man i am kinda steamed too cause ds88 and smallfry see i have good combos and they take the combo and change one or two things on it and say they didn't. that ticks me off.

You do realize that changing a small part can change the entire performance of a top right? And as far as MF Diablo Nemesis/Kerbecs H145 R2F that was an idea i suggested at CGS. So instead of getting mad why not improve your skills? Show what you can do. There is more respect in showing your skills then complaining over who made a combo.
i know..... well at least i can own better than ds88 with attack mode attack combo gravity destroyer d125 (me) hf, (ds88) rf. mine is better cause it is easy to bank and when in left spin mode it is a threat to right spin cause it spin steals.
(Feb. 28, 2012  2:58 AM)EpicLibra7 Wrote: i know..... well at least i can own better than ds88 with attack mode attack combo gravity destroyer d125 (me) hf, (ds88) rf. mine is better cause it is easy to bank and when in left spin mode it is a threat to right spin cause it spin steals.

Just saying it does work better with RF. RF provides better grip. And he can make his go in left spin. HF is only better if your in a Hasbro stadium.