North Carolina [USA] Tournament Discussion.

(Oct. 18, 2019  11:36 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Oct. 18, 2019  11:34 PM)Tman312 Wrote: the best combo i have is maximum garuda from turbo, 10, star, atomic-s

I would try to pick up balkesh b3 by January, because that is your best bet against GT beys in the current meta.

Yes, because I'll probably use GT combo's a lot.
(Oct. 18, 2019  11:36 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Oct. 18, 2019  11:34 PM)Tman312 Wrote: the best combo i have is maximum garuda from turbo, 10, star, atomic-s

I would try to pick up balkesh b3 by January, because that is your best bet against GT beys in the current meta.

Well I’m getting some GT beys for Christmas
(Oct. 18, 2019  11:39 PM)Tman312 Wrote:
(Oct. 18, 2019  11:36 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: I would try to pick up balkesh b3 by January, because that is your best bet against GT beys in the current meta.

Well I’m getting some GT beys for Christmas

Ok. Get the GT Triple Set, Judgement Joker, Zwei Longinus, Union Achilles, and Ace Dragon if you can.
I’m going after lord, joker, and venom

Zwei is on my list of beys I need to get but he is. It up there with lord and the others

I might get a new bey by Halloween I will see what target has.

have you confermed a location for the tournament?
(Oct. 18, 2019  11:40 PM)Tman312 Wrote: I’m going after lord, joker, and venom

Zwei is on my list of beys I need to get but he is. It up there with lord and the others

Sort of. BuilderROB has confirmed the tournament will be in Charlotte, just not the exact location.
(Oct. 19, 2019  11:35 PM)#Fafnir Wrote:
(Oct. 18, 2019  11:40 PM)Tman312 Wrote: I’m going after lord, joker, and venom

Sort of. BuilderROB has confirmed the tournament will be in Charlotte, just not the exact location.

Freedom Park.
(Oct. 20, 2019  2:30 PM)Tman312 Wrote: thats perfect

Great!
(Oct. 20, 2019  7:57 PM)Tman312 Wrote: nvm cant make it to charlotte

It is ok! What town could you make it to? I am still doing my first tournament in Charlotte but I might be able to do it in a town that you can make it to.
(Oct. 19, 2019  11:50 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Oct. 19, 2019  11:35 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: Sort of. BuilderROB has confirmed the tournament will be in Charlotte, just not the exact location.

Freedom Park.

As the Organizer it's your choice to choose the location, Although I don't really think Freedom Park is a good idea. I say this because the only way to get to it, is through downtown Charlotte. Just my thought, ill come regardless.
(Oct. 20, 2019  8:12 PM)TheBeybladeKid Wrote:
(Oct. 19, 2019  11:50 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: Freedom Park.

As the Organizer it's your choice to choose the location, Although I don't really think Freedom Park is a good idea. I say this because the only way to get to it, is through downtown Charlotte. Just my thought, ill come regardless.

Well PM me a good place to host it if you have an idea where we can in Charlotte.
i was thinking Raleigh

or somwhere near there

im about 3 hours and 30 minutes away from charlotte but my parents dont want to drive that far. if i was able to i totaly would go to charlotte.
(Oct. 20, 2019  8:26 PM)Tman312 Wrote: i was thinking Raleigh

or somwhere near there

im about 3 hours and 30 minutes away from charlotte but my parents dont want to drive that far. if i was able to i totaly would go to charlotte.
I am not sure I can drive that far to do a tournament.
anywhere in between charlotte and raleigh would work for me
I can't do Raleigh, but I'm fine with anywhere in Charlotte.
I just got approved to become an organizer! I did it!
(Oct. 21, 2019  1:56 AM)BuilderROB Wrote: I just got approved to become an organizer! I did it!

Yes! I knew you could do it! So, when do you want to host the tournament?
good luck for all competitors sadly i have no tournaments in Australia so T^T
What about Troy for where it should be hosted
(Oct. 21, 2019  11:53 AM)Tman312 Wrote: What about Troy for where it should be hosted

Troy would be great for me!!
(Oct. 21, 2019  3:33 PM)TheBeybladeKid Wrote:
(Oct. 21, 2019  11:53 AM)Tman312 Wrote: What about Troy for where it should be hosted

Troy would be great for me!!

I'm fine with Troy or Charlotte. It's BuilderROB's decision though.
Nvm you guys can do it in Charlotte. I probably won’t be able to go because my parents don’t want to drive my little brother and I 3 hours away to “battle there still is a chance though
(Oct. 21, 2019  9:19 PM)Tman312 Wrote: Nvm you guys can do it in Charlotte. I probably won’t be able to go because my parents don’t want to drive my little brother and I 3 hours away to “battle there still is a chance though

You could tell them that you can win prizes
(Oct. 21, 2019  10:35 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Oct. 21, 2019  9:19 PM)Tman312 Wrote: Nvm you guys can do it in Charlotte. I probably won’t be able to go because my parents don’t want to drive my little brother and I 3 hours away to “battle there still is a chance though

You could tell them that you can win prizes

What will the prizes be?