North Carolina [USA] Tournament Discussion.

Stormscorpio1 seems like a good choice, if he wants to.
Um... I don't think so. Confused He's uh, well, kind of, you know, "retired" from the game. I don't think he would do it.

Thunderdome has hosted multiple times, and I think he'd be the best choice. I've never done it, but I've judged and as of Friday I will have hosted as well. I could help him out if he needed it, or maybe even host myself.

Fingers crossed that Dark doesn't move though. XD

EDIT: So we have 5 confirmed for the 7th? Myself, TigeroftheWest (asked him; he wants to come), Dark_Mousy, Stormscorpio1, and Insomniac?
(Nov. 27, 2013  6:34 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Stormscorpio1 seems like a good choice, if he wants to.

HE would be my first choice. But nothing is confirmed just yet for me. Its a slight possibility. And I just wanted the community to be aware.
(Nov. 28, 2013  12:24 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Nov. 27, 2013  6:34 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Stormscorpio1 seems like a good choice, if he wants to.

HE would be my first choice. But nothing is confirmed just yet for me. Its a slight possibility. And I just wanted the community to be aware.
Where would you move to if I may ask.
(Nov. 28, 2013  3:58 AM)RagerBlade Wrote: Where would you move to if I may ask.

It would depend on a few things that I can't discuss just yet. But it looks like (and I stress this is only a slight possibility) Would be the west coast possibly.
Holy carp! That's a long way... well, fingers still crossed. Tongue_out
(Nov. 28, 2013  6:35 PM)theblackdragon Wrote: Holy carp! That's a long way... well, fingers still crossed. Tongue_out

Or it could be out of country. BUT its a very very slim chance. If in the chance it happens I want NC to be ready to live on and thrive with or without me.
So? Anyone for the 7th? We'd need the thing approved quick!
(Nov. 28, 2013  12:24 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:

I would be willing to do it if it needed to be done.
Thank you for informing us that this is a possibility although i would hate to see you go dark.
I guess I can do the 7th...
And then there where 8.

Thats
ss1
insomniac
defstamina
dark
bladerlight
pegasusunite
tiger
tbd
where is the tournemt going to be and is it confimd for saturday December 7th.
It's at GT I think.

EDIT: someone should get a proposal up quick. We usually get way more people when it's confirmed sooner.
WE just got approved for GT. GOing for approval now.
Hey, do we have eight people who are willing and able to play Limited Format on top of BB-10 this Saturday?
Who wants a tournament for next weekend? Zero G and Limited.
Sign me up for both!
Darn it! I can't make it... Christmas parade. Unhappy

Do you think we might be able to bump it one week over? 'Cause that would be perfect!
You know I'm out. Limit 1 per month for me...
Sign me up for both!
(Dec. 08, 2013  4:03 PM)TheBlackDragon Wrote: Darn it! I can't make it... Christmas parade. Unhappy

Do you think we might be able to bump it one week over? 'Cause that would be perfect!

I don;t know my work schedule for that week. I would have to check.