North Carolina [USA] Tournament Discussion.

(Feb. 12, 2020  9:19 PM)RayneAvalon Wrote:
(Feb. 12, 2020  9:10 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: Here is the link to it here: https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-The-Big...ory--91229

It’s full, but I can put you on a waiting list and you have a chance at getting in if someone else does not show up. Even if you do not get in there is a raffle for Imperial Dragon you can enter.

OMG thats literally right around the corner from my place!!! So will the venue be open to spectators or is it going to be participants only? I'm nowhere near ready to play in a tournament yet, also there are some kids on the younger side at my church that might be interested but since i don't know if they have gone to a tournament before i thought it might be good for them to just watch one, learn the rules, and just kinda get a feel for the community. If it will help with costs im happy to pay a $4 admission for myself and any of the kids that want to come.

It’s open to spectators should you not make it in. Would you like me to put you in the waiting list? Because at this point that’s the only way you’ll have a chance at getting into the tournament.
(Feb. 12, 2020  9:20 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Feb. 12, 2020  9:19 PM)RayneAvalon Wrote: OMG thats literally right around the corner from my place!!! So will the venue be open to spectators or is it going to be participants only? I'm nowhere near ready to play in a tournament yet, also there are some kids on the younger side at my church that might be interested but since i don't know if they have gone to a tournament before i thought it might be good for them to just watch one, learn the rules, and just kinda get a feel for the community. If it will help with costs im happy to pay a $4 admission for myself and any of the kids that want to come.

It’s open to spectators should you not make it in. Would you like me to put you in the waiting list? Because at this point that’s the only way you’ll have a chance at getting into the tournament.
If the raffle is only open to participants then please put me on the waiting list, otherwise i will spectate and support the event with some raffle entries. and of course im gonna keep an eye on this thread for more local tournaments! this is super exciting.
(Feb. 12, 2020  9:26 PM)RayneAvalon Wrote:
(Feb. 12, 2020  9:20 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: It’s open to spectators should you not make it in. Would you like me to put you in the waiting list? Because at this point that’s the only way you’ll have a chance at getting into the tournament.
If the raffle is only open to participants then please put me on the waiting list, otherwise i will spectate and support the event with some raffle entries. and of course im gonna keep an eye on this thread for more local tournaments! this is super exciting.

Ok then. I’ll say now you get a free raffle ticket when you enter the tournament, but if you don’t want to participate then tickets are 1 for $2, 2 for $3, and 3 for $4.
(Feb. 12, 2020  9:40 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Feb. 12, 2020  9:26 PM)RayneAvalon Wrote: If the raffle is only open to participants then please put me on the waiting list, otherwise i will spectate and support the event with some raffle entries. and of course im gonna keep an eye on this thread for more local tournaments! this is super exciting.

Ok then. I’ll say now you get a free raffle ticket when you enter the tournament, but if you don’t want to participate then tickets are 1 for $2, 2 for $3, and 3 for $4.

Thanks for the info, i'll pass on entering this event and stick with watching for now. I'll be sure to learn a lot and be ready to participate in the next event.
(Feb. 08, 2020  8:23 PM)StayCool Wrote: Hey everyone, I'm in the effort of becoming an organizer. My goal is set up a tournament in RALEIGH, NC for either April 25th or May 23rd in a conference room at Embassy Suites. Please let me know if you're interested.

I will attend for sure!
(Feb. 08, 2020  8:23 PM)StayCool Wrote: Hey everyone, I'm in the effort of becoming an organizer. My goal is set up a tournament in RALEIGH, NC for either April 25th or May 23rd in a conference room at Embassy Suites. Please let me know if you're interested.

I will attend also.
(Feb. 13, 2020  3:42 AM)JQDawg Wrote:

I will attend for sure!

That's awesome! StayCool has enough participants to take the quiz!

I'll go if my dad lets me, oh wait...he definitely will. I will go!
Thank you everyone, I will take the quiz very soon. Hope to get the tournament kicked off soon as well. Thank you NC community!

i should be down for either date
would anyone be able to hold a MFB tournament ?
(Feb. 18, 2020  1:50 PM)Edallurs2.0 Wrote: would anyone be able to hold a MFB tournament ?

I am thinking about doing one at Your Local Game Store again in April and doing a double event. First there would be a Burst Classic tournament and after that a Metal Fight Limited tournament.
Dependent on the dates we may come. It was a lot of fun last time
(Feb. 18, 2020  1:52 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Feb. 18, 2020  1:50 PM)Edallurs2.0 Wrote: would anyone be able to hold a MFB tournament ?

I am thinking about doing one at Your Local Game Store again in April and doing a double event. First there would be a Burst Classic tournament and after that a Metal Fight Limited tournament.

i would go if it was during spring break

aww man,  i dont care for ban list Unhappy

(Feb. 18, 2020  6:04 PM)the_lamaboy Wrote:
(Feb. 18, 2020  1:52 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: I am thinking about doing one at Your Local Game Store again in April and doing a double event. First there would be a Burst Classic tournament and after that a Metal Fight Limited tournament.

aww man,  i dont care for ban list Unhappy

I'm actually glad it's Metal Fight Limited, as I don't have good MFB beyblades(Idk where my old ones went, I was five years old when I had them lol).
well, you can buy some good beyblade  at  https://beysandbricks.com/ for  a good price, Takara Tomy is 12 bucks a bey.
(Jan. 29, 2020  4:43 AM)StayCool Wrote: Hello everyone, I know it is kinda late but I wanted to get this post in before bed and work tomorrow. I think NC has one of the largest community bases on this site, that's great in every aspect, anyway I know a lot of people are willing and waiting for a Raleigh tournament and I hope some of us can get that in the works soon, but is anyone near Jacksonville or Wilmington NC willing to come to and or participate in a tournament in one of those locations? Thanks in advance.

We love traveling to Wilmington!  I don't think you'd have a problem getting enough participants in that area.

We could possibly make 4/23. Busy on 5/23.  I'm going to order a few things from your website this evening!
Thank you ldrago16 I just became an organizer and I'm gonna shoot for 5/23. I couldn't book dates for 4/23. But good news is that I will be staying in the NC area for the next 4 years at least so I plan to host as many tournaments as possible, coordinating with other Organizers in the area such as BuilderROB of course. Hopefully we can all get together to do something major in the future. Time will tell. Thank you again.
(Feb. 26, 2020  1:21 AM)StayCool Wrote: Thank you ldrago16 I just became an organizer and I'm gonna shoot for 5/23. I couldn't book dates for 4/23. But good news is that I will be staying in the NC area for the next 4 years at least so I plan to host as many tournaments as possible, coordinating with other Organizers in the area such as BuilderROB of course. Hopefully we can all get together to do something major in the future. Time will tell. Thank you again.

You're welcome and congrats on becoming an organizer!  Looking forward to future tournaments.  You guys are awesome. Smile
(Feb. 26, 2020  1:21 AM)StayCool Wrote: Thank you ldrago16 I just became an organizer and I'm gonna shoot for 5/23. I couldn't book dates for 4/23. But good news is that I will be staying in the NC area for the next 4 years at least so I plan to host as many tournaments as possible, coordinating with other Organizers in the area such as BuilderROB of course. Hopefully we can all get together to do something major in the future. Time will tell. Thank you again.

Plz in Raleigh
(Feb. 26, 2020  3:39 AM)Dacatman Wrote:

Plz in Raleigh

Go check the tournament page. You got what you asked for.
Since liking posts is now a thing,

“Like” this post if given enough notice, you could make it to a bigger event of held in Raleigh or Fayetteville.

And I may stick around for a while now. Who knows.
#HiScott
(Mar. 03, 2020  11:41 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: Since liking posts is now a thing,

“Like” this post if given enough notice, you could make it to a bigger event of held in Raleigh or Fayetteville.

And I may stick around for a while now. Who knows.
#HiScott

I don’t think I would be able to make anything as far as Raleigh or Fayetteville, but I think I’d be able to make it to Greensboro (it’s not where I live but it’s about as far as I can probably travel though).