{North Carolina USA} Team GT

Did anyone on the team happen to take home an extra Gryph on Saturday? I can't seem to find one of mind and I haven't practiced/used my beyblades side the tournament. Please PM me ASAP if you have mine.
We've lost an incredible player. Unhappy

stormscorpio1 Wrote:Hello and goodbye to all the amazing people that i met on these forums i feel confident that many of them will continue to be friends for years to come but I am leaving the WBO at least for a while ever since Revolution I've been getting bored with Beyblade and now to know that no more are even getting made i realize that my time on the WBO has come to a close i will still be on sometimes but not much and wont attend anymore events but I feel its time to start a new chapter in my life I will miss the friends that I've made here and i hope that they continue to get what they want out of life.

Good bye to all.

Darn it... there goes the champion of North America. COME BACK SOON SS1!!!
Would u like an alliance with team beybrawlers?
Purpose: many people ask this and it is just for fun
We don't really do alliances. Did you see Dark_Mousy's post on the first page in response to Sorablader trying to make an alliance?
I didn't, sorry
Team GT is solo bro! I understand that 100%. If I didn't I would've asked for an alliance a long time ago!
Team GT is seriously the only team on here that actually does anything, as in representing their area. It's actually a real team unlike most on here XD.
Can I be on the team Dark? I'm topping, and I know you can't resist this. Smile
(Nov. 01, 2013  1:21 AM)Tri Wrote: Team GT is seriously the only team on here that actually does anything, as in representing their area. It's actually a real team unlike most on here XD.
I think it's unfair to say they're the ONLY team.
(Oct. 30, 2013  3:33 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote: Would u like an alliance with team beybrawlers?
Purpose: many people ask this and it is just for fun

Nope Nope Nope.

(Nov. 01, 2013  1:30 AM)DefStamina88 Wrote: Can I be on the team Dark? I'm topping, and I know you can't resist this. Smile

Since you did really well this weekend I say lets put it to a vote. You get my vote. Others chime in?
I'd say absolutely. We need a replacement member for SS1.

EDIT: Woah Def... you're rank went up like 20 numbers. Tongue_out
(Nov. 01, 2013  2:02 AM)Ultramarine Wrote:
(Nov. 01, 2013  1:21 AM)Tri Wrote: Team GT is seriously the only team on here that actually does anything, as in representing their area. It's actually a real team unlike most on here XD.

We're the only team arguably that has done anything in terms of tournaments in the last
months.
(Nov. 01, 2013  2:02 AM)Ultramarine Wrote:

Well, I can't name any others. They are the most active team that isn't just done over the Internet.
(Nov. 01, 2013  2:12 AM)theblackdragon Wrote: I'd say absolutely. We need a replacement member for SS1.

EDIT: Woah Def... you're rank went up like 20 numbers. Tongue_out

He's good, no doubt about that. This weekend made me think we needed him.
Well my team has some victories...
(Nov. 01, 2013  2:43 AM)RagerBlade Wrote: Well my team has some victories...

I guess but we have our teams setup completely different.
Come on, guys. I know you love me enough to let me on this team. Cute
(Nov. 01, 2013  1:41 PM)DefStamina88 Wrote: Come on, guys. I know you love me enough to let me on this team. Cute

Welcome to the team!!
This team is so strong! Now DefStamina88 is on it... This team is the best team up now! One day I will surpass you though!
(Nov. 02, 2013  5:06 PM)RagerBlade Wrote: This team is so strong! Now DefStamina88 is on it... This team is the best team up now! One day I will surpass you though!

That would be interesting if that happened hah.
Yo Dark, my name isn't in the members. Speechless
You guys are so active... Congrats TBD, your rank looks fantastic! Grin
Nobody in our area wants to make a team really, we're just kinda tightly knit.
(Nov. 06, 2013  6:39 PM)DrPepsidew Wrote: You guys are so active... Congrats TBD, your rank looks fantastic! Grin
Nobody in our area wants to make a team really, we're just kinda tightly knit.
You mean East/Mid VA? My side has a team. I have asked several members from your side for a VA only team, but all refuse. Tightly knight for sure.

Anyways this is off-topic in someone else's team so this ends now.