{North Carolina USA} Team GT

There will be a gauntlet challenge tomorrow if anyone is interested.
(Jul. 26, 2013  6:05 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: There will be a gauntlet challenge tomorrow if anyone is interested.
Wouldn't it be better to post that in the actual tournament thread to let people know there is a gauntlet challenge for this team?
The Team GT hosted event Crush of the G Force! was the place to be for competitive Beybladers in North Carolina on Saturday. There were plenty of unexpected twists and turns at this uptempo Zero G tournament. The primary factor mixing things up a bit was the use of all Zero G stadiums. For many, these were the first Beyblade matches in the balance and defense arenas. It was a fun time with lots of surprises!

News Flash!
Is now officially a member of Team GT!

Your next opportunity to meet and/or beybattle with members from Team GT will be, August 17, in Raleigh, NC at Game Theory. Test your skills against top ranked WBO players including the Crusade 2012 winner and the reigning North America Champion & winner of Beyblade Revolution!

Bring your blader spirit!
theblackdragon has officially been added to the team. He truly earned it..
Hey Hey Hey!! Gratz to Theblackdragon! I know this community and I know how hard fought it must have been to pass the gauntlet. Youcertainly are a blader to be recognized. m
Gratz to all of team GT
(Jul. 31, 2013  2:31 AM)Pruebame Wrote: Hey Hey Hey!! Gratz to Theblackdragon! I know this community and I know how hard fought it must have been to pass the gauntlet. Youcertainly are a blader to be recognized. m
Gratz to all of team GT
He didn't do the gauntlet. We let him on because he is really good and made it to the finals. Plus he's a nice guy.
(Apr. 11, 2013  3:24 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: Yes I realize teams aren't really that important and don't matter. I'm doing this for Game Theory not me.

*What is GT?

*Can I join?

*No we will not make teams in other states or other areas.

*So who's on the team?

*So that's the only guy on the team so far?

So now I have this team. If you think you fit the criteria then go for it.

pS.. We also have team shirts at GT. True story bro.

what happened to (I don't want to be on a team and I am a lone blader?????
You don't need to post in his thread asking something that really doesn't concern you.

Maybe now he just wanted a team...?
@triforceblader:
Ill explain. I wamted to find bladers i rrspect as both people and bladers. These indivisuals truly represent that. All the other teams that contacted me didnt meet up to my standards. I also wamted people who understood the joy of plastics & hms. Maturity played a big role in my decision for this team. If i joined a team i wanted to be exclusive, not one of those teams felt that way to me. An open call to a team seemed pointless to me. You need players your skill level to help elevate you and others on the team. And i wanted something local, whats the point of an international team if you never meet up? And to be honest there are only a few bladers
Who can pushme to that level. Kei, Arupaeo, Valentin, a few other Md & Va bladers along with this team. So its not that i wanted to be a loner its just i couldnt find a team worth the time.

And really in the end teams dont matter because there is no team format. But in a local level like Game Theory it has purposes.And hey what team cam say they have a sponsor?
... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... TiredUnhappy your right. I guess there isn't any use for a team...
(Jul. 31, 2013  5:25 PM)Triforceblader Wrote: ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... TiredUnhappy your right. I guess there isn't any use for a team...

Let me clarify my statement, on a local level ie same area or state, they have some use. But on an international level there is next to no point unless you're gonna play in that area at some point. Not completely pointless. But in my eyes takes away from the purpose.
no I under stood what you meant well at least to me... But we do have blader divisions and most of mine will be at the NJ tournament August 24th would like to see you thereSpeechless
(Jul. 31, 2013  5:32 PM)Triforceblader Wrote: no I under stood what you meant well at least to me... But we do have blader divisions and most of mine will be at the NJ tournament August 24th would like to see you thereSpeechless

Jersey is to far. Itd have to have crazy good prizes to justify that far of travel. Divisions cause more headache then anything imo. But hey, if they show up awesome
well we are trying to get a hold of a couple Shogun Steel single packs and one of my friends/ members is in California getting some of the NEWer double packs with rohin dragoon having SA165 WSF and giffin or the other pack with Bandit golem and Beserker Behemoth F230 TB

I have a NJ/ NY squad in the East coast division that is going it has Ethan-H and Ultimite Orion in it two bladers in the and top 50
Should the OP be edited because it still says "So that's the only guy on the team so far?".
(Jul. 31, 2013  5:59 PM)Triforceblader Wrote: well we are trying to get a hold of a couple Shogun Steel single packs and one of my friends/ members is in California getting some of the NEWer double packs with rohin dragoon having SA165 WSF and giffin or the other pack with Bandit golem and Beserker Behemoth F230 TB

I have a NJ/ NY squad in the East coast division that is going it has Ethan-H and Ultimite Orion in it two bladers in the and top 50

RONIN DRAGOOON???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Where did you find that??? They're not supposed to be out for like another month!
yes but they are being found in a two pack with Archer Griffin in California one of my members from NYC is there right now because he has a house there and he said he would either get the Dragoon Griffin Pack or the Golem Behemoth pack for the tournament
(Jul. 31, 2013  6:20 PM)Triforceblader Wrote: yes but they are being found in a two pack with Archer Griffin in California one of my members from NYC is there right now because he has a house there and he said he would either get the Dragoon Griffin Pack or the Golem Behemoth pack for the tournament

You mean the Hasbro versions of Goriem and BEGIRADOS???? The first wave wasn't even supposed to come out 'till September! And now we have Dragoon and Begirados in August? That's seriously early to be seeing those. Man, I wish I could go now. Tongue_out

But, this is horribly off subject :\
yeah I feel like an idiot telling you this after I just told you that they will be at the tournament but the blader that said that he could get the beys can't. But I wasn't lying when I said that they are in America check out this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OStZFWGl2Ww
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-MuwAx5rRco
Well GT did really well today scoring 1st (Dark_Mousy) 2nd (Me) and 4th (theblackdragon). I think we are finally getting adjusted to the Zero g stadiums (Attack, Defense and Balance). I also thought the event went smoothly and didn't have to many issues. Defense is now my favorite stadium!
All of GT did very well today. Looking forward to the next event.
(Aug. 18, 2013  12:06 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: All of GT did very well today. Looking forward to the next event.
True. Can't wait for BB-10. I can't wait to see how will that turn out for the team since its been a little while.
(Aug. 17, 2013  11:36 PM)Thunder Dome Wrote: Defense is now my favorite stadium!

You are dead to me.... DEAD! Tired

JK Tongue_out

I would do anything for a BB-10 tourney right about now... I'm getting dizzy from all the stadiums swinging around Chocked_2
(Aug. 18, 2013  3:00 AM)theblackdragon Wrote: I would do anything for a BB-10 tourney right about now... I'm getting dizzy from all the stadiums swinging around Chocked_2

Next Month your wish will be granted.