[North Carolina, USA] Any bladers Down in NC?

Im a returning blader from the old blades and i live in Gibsonville, NC any one want to hook up and practice im avalibel
Cool is greeensboro a good spot for a tourney for u.
yea i just need to practice a get my blades perfect then will go at it
(Oct. 27, 2010  9:55 PM)Leone the lion Wrote: Wow u must love blading.and my cousin just crated a group of bladers and they were trained by me when i wemt down there so now they can break blades in half so if u live near jacksonville I can hook u up wit him.The tourtament is Going to be held in Greesboro,NC!

YA im somewhat dedicated. How does he break blades in half? i would want proof of that. And ive seen nothing on youtube about that
how do tourtaments work like how many rounds, blades that stuff
(Oct. 29, 2010  1:57 AM)ncharmon Wrote: how do tourtaments work like how many rounds, blades that stuff
Read the Event Guide and the Rulebooks ...
Would anybody be interested in having a tournament in goldsboro nc? Its about an hour form Raliegh. if so let me know. Pm me or post here.
K how do I get a tourney in greensboro.
me and my team fusion x are waiting for any bladers who want 2 take us on

up for the challenge
Idea Time: My idea is for a tourney called the East Coast Battle Royale. This is a tourney that takes place in every East Coast state and the top 3-5 winners in each state will have a chance to go to NYC and fight in the big tourney. Thanks for listening and plz PM me if you think this is a bad idea.
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-East-coa...oyale-3-11
Where would this take place?
All details will be posted on the thread and plz influence othrs to be there.
(Nov. 01, 2010  9:03 PM)Leone the lion Wrote: All details will be posted on the thread and plz influence othrs to be there.

I cant access the thread.
where is it at so people can come and battle
IM gonna try to hold something in early January in Goldsboro NC. if interested let me now.
I would go to that
Anyone else wanna go? IM gonna need more people before i can submit it.
I could possibly go to a tourney in north carolina (as long as it is not on the ocean) because my grandma loves going to north carolina (for some reason I'm not sure of)
(Nov. 06, 2010  3:16 PM)mr.L-drago Wrote: I could possibly go to a tourney in north carolina (as long as it is not on the ocean) because my grandma loves going to north carolina (for some reason I'm not sure of)

Im in Goldsboro. let me know if your interested in a tournament
I could possibly come to Goldsboro for a tournament.
(Aug. 20, 2009  9:14 PM)BladeriChaos Wrote: Raleigh! Thats cool!

Same here!
(Nov. 03, 2010  3:00 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: IM gonna try to hold something in early January in Goldsboro NC. if interested let me now.

I agree with Leone.
(Sep. 12, 2010  2:24 AM)yoyoflow09 Wrote: sup I'm from Charlotte anybody think they can beat my storm pegasus

Uncustomized, Storm Pegasis sucks.
east coast battle royal huh.... catchy but then there has to be a west coast battle royal too. we might be able to get hasbro to sponser it. then there should be a national tornament then a INTERNATIONAL tornament. its perfect. but the tornament should wait till metal fusion explosion come to the US.
(Nov. 08, 2010  2:13 AM)yoyoflow09 Wrote: east coast battle royal huh.... catchy but then there has to be a west coast battle royal too. we might be able to get hasbro to sponser it. then there should be a national tornament then a INTERNATIONAL tornament. its perfect. but the tornament should wait till metal fusion explosion come to the US.

I dont think hasbro would support anything like this because tehy support the wbba. Even tho everyone knows the WBA is better. And they are way more organized.
if there is anybody gonna be in charlotte this summer pm me so we can set up a tourny
(Nov. 08, 2010  10:32 PM)X3JustinX Wrote: if there is anybody gonna be in charlotte this summer pm me so we can set up a tourny

Why not team up right now and try to get one organized before the summer.
Everyone pm me if you wanna help me organize a tournament sooner then later.