[North Carolina, USA] Any bladers Down in NC?

(Sep. 12, 2010  2:24 AM)yoyoflow09 Wrote: sup I'm from Charlotte anybody think they can beat my storm pegasus

well i have a pegasus here in sanford or spring lake and i kill it everytime with my dark aquario 100es or as i named him darkness wind LDrago(thats its face)
(Aug. 20, 2009  9:14 PM)BladeriChaos Wrote: Raleigh! Thats cool!
hey Raleigh is only 50 min away from me. if you have 6 wbo friends that want to make a tournament. lets make 3 of them in a row. i will win and get 5 credits every time.3X5=15 credits to get the Quetzalcoatl 90WF
i live in virginia but im going to Raleigh NC the following week, and im jst heated up to use my bey its hungry for more battlers in virginia i only have 3 friends tht bey with me the others think its a waste. but ill only be in Raliegh for like 2 days, but nayone thts lives in virginia tht beys we can make tourne.
(Sep. 22, 2010  9:08 PM)arkra12 Wrote:
(Aug. 20, 2009  9:14 PM)BladeriChaos Wrote: Raleigh! Thats cool!
hey Raleigh is only 50 min away from me. if you have 6 wbo friends that want to make a tournament. lets make 3 of them in a row. i will win and get 5 credits every time.3X5=15 credits to get the Quetzalcoatl 90WF

ya we should!!!!!!!!!!!! but in charlotte cuz my moms friends lives there so i could go durning when we visit and stuff
Im in Jacksonville any one want to blade ill pwn every one who comes at me.
Rockingham in richmond county anyone close come to our school school adress is 165 airport road my personal adress is 201 church street ellerbee NC
(Sep. 25, 2010  6:11 PM)yoyoflow09 Wrote: anyone think they can take me

um yep i got 12 friends who can too wait 11 one of them is stupid so come on down to rockingham for our first official tournament in ellerbee nc the adress is 201 church street
im in summerfield im gonna have a tourney on november 13 4 my bday pm me if ur interested
Im in Goldsboro NC. And i just got back into beyblade.
We should try to get a tournament organized here in NC.
i am tryin to get ppl to come i just need 8 people and i can probably get it approved
Me and my friend would come. Where would it be at?
Lets do a roll call, if you can come to a tournament in North carolina. say so right here and tell how many people will be coming with you.
Right here and i got a good spot for a tourament. It cant be in charottte or ralieigh cuz thats a long way for eveeryon so right in the middle is greens boro and my grandma is a counsilwomen so i can get in at any time so do u agree.
i can get 1 here at my house easily but leone's idea is way better but when will it be
i already have a few ppl 2 come
As long as its not to far out. I can bring a few people wit hme as long as its in good driving distance for me.
Will I dont have an offical date so ill ask my grandma and plus we need 2 have more people to come. So if u have friends or cousins tell them to get an accout if they have beys and if they don't get them one.
Oh, and One more thing. Where can I get L DRAGO.
summer field is NOT good for me, im from charlotte. how bout some where in da middle like......LEXINGTON,NC
lexingington is about 56 minuets from summerfield
I like that idea or greensboro cuz my grandma
Greensboro would be good for me. It would only be about a 2 hour drive.
Wow u must love blading.and my cousin just crated a group of bladers and they were trained by me when i wemndown there so now they can break blades in half so if u live near jacksonville I can hook u up wit him.The tourtament is Going to be held in Greesboro,NC!