[North Carolina] Carolina Spriggans! (Disbanded)

(Oct. 18, 2019  2:24 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: To join the team, you must meet all of these requirements.
1: You must try to attend tournaments.
2: You must be respectful.
3: You must have at least 1 beyblade and 1 launcher.
4: Once you join the team, please don't join another team. It makes it harder to do friendly team battles.
5: You must have fun!
To join, just post in the thread saying you want to join.
Members:
Me(Team Captain)
BuilderROB(Captain)
Tman312
TheBeybladeKid
Gunship4567
timeking14
Dacatman(Captain)
Fafnir_F3
Blader gi 327
If you're a member of the team, please put this in your signature![Image: 3nztot.jpg]

I want to join =)
That would be awesome

(Mar. 17, 2020  2:31 AM)Edallurs2.0 Wrote:
(Mar. 07, 2020  3:22 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: No problem. I hope we win, but in the end these teams battles are about fun.

wish that battle happened, tourney was great tho! maybe once i become an organizer, ill do a team format tournament

That would be awesome
(Mar. 17, 2020  3:10 AM)Camick Wrote:
(Oct. 18, 2019  2:24 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: To join the team, you must meet all of these requirements.
4: Once you join the team, please don't join another team. It makes it harder to do friendly team battles.
Members:
Me(Team Captain)
BuilderROB(Captain)
Tman312
TheBeybladeKid
Gunship4567
timeking14
Dacatman(Captain)
Fafnir_F3
Blader gi 327
If you're a member of the team, please put this in your signature![Image: 3nztot.jpg]

I want to join =)

You are in. Go ahead and put the picture you need to in your signature.
(Mar. 20, 2020  9:13 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Mar. 17, 2020  3:10 AM)Camick Wrote: I want to join =)

You are in. Go ahead and put the picture you need to in your signature.

done and thx
(Mar. 21, 2020  2:40 AM)Camick Wrote:
(Mar. 20, 2020  9:13 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: You are in. Go ahead and put the picture you need to in your signature.

done and thx

No problem. Once the Captain of this team gets on I will get him to add you name to the team list.
(Oct. 18, 2019  2:24 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: I want to join =)

(Mar. 21, 2020  3:18 AM)BuilderROB Wrote: [quote="Camick" pid='1581812' dateline='1584754803']

done and thx

No problem. Once the Captain of this team gets on I will get him to add you name to the team list.

I am super late to this, and I'm sorry for that. Added your username to the list of team members. Smile
(Apr. 22, 2020  6:58 PM)#Fafnir Wrote:
(Mar. 17, 2020  3:10 AM)Camick Wrote: No problem. Once the Captain of this team gets on I will get him to add you name to the team list.

I am super late to this, and I'm sorry for that. Added your username to the list of team members. Smile

No problem man
Quick update: BusyBlader has joined the team. Smile
Hi! My name is David, I live in Cary, NC. I practice everyday and the name kinda fits me cause I always use my spryzen. If you would like to have me, I would love to join! Smile (Also I usually host tournaments sometimes and I go to tournaments too! I also meet the requirements.)
Camick[Image: 3nztot.jpg]
(May. 14, 2020  3:16 PM)David Aoi Wrote: Hi! My name is David, I live in Cary, NC. I practice everyday and the name kinda fits me cause I always use my spryzen. If you would like to have me, I would love to join! Smile (Also I usually host tournaments sometimes and I go to tournaments too! I also meet the requirements.)
Camick[Image: 3nztot.jpg]

Hello David! I'm #Fafnir, the leader of the Carolina Spriggans. You're now a member of the team. Smile
Members:
Me(Team Captain)
BuilderROB(Captain)
Tman312
TheBeybladeKid
Gunship4567
timeking14
Dacatman(Captain)
Fafnir_F3
Blader gi 327

I want to join =)
how can you put the thing in your signature?
(May. 19, 2020  5:54 PM)Fafnir_F3 Wrote:
(Mar. 17, 2020  3:10 AM)Camick Wrote: I want to join =)
how can you put the thing in your signature?

You go to your signature, and you put [Img]Insert the link I'm about to give you here[/Img]
This is the link you want to put in there: https://i.imgflip.com/3nztot.jpg
Aw man I was just thinking about joining then I remembered I lived in VA 😆 Sounds like a good team though

Edit: I shouldn't have even wrote this if a moderator see's it and disapproves just delete it
(May. 19, 2020  6:31 PM)Jdog757 Wrote: Aw man I was just thinking about joining then I remembered I lived in VA 😆 Sounds like a good team though

Edit: I shouldn't have even wrote this if a moderator see's it and disapproves just delete it
I really need to change the thing about living in NC.
If you can make it to NC tournaments, you can join.
Oh yeah I can go to NC tournaments so I'll think about it, still might be a little early since I haven't made it to any tournaments but I'll make up my mind by June 20
I have decided to make the decision to leave this team. I have enjoyed being on this team while I have been on it, but I have decided to venture out and make a team for people in the Southeastern. I wish everyone on this team the best of luck in team tournaments and meetings, and a farewell to the team.
I've decided to disband the Carolina Spriggans. I enjoyed every second of being the leader of this team. I hope I'm not hated for this decision.