Noragami

Yato is a minor deity who lacks even a single shrine. In order to build his own shrine and gain recognition as a god, he scrawls his cell number on the wall of a downtown bathroom telling people he will help them in exchange for a 5-yen offering, becoming a self-styled "delivery god." Hiyori, the daughter of a respectable family, is almost killed in a traffic accident, but is rescued by Yato. This causes her to become a "hanyou," a person who can exit her body in soul form. She chases Yato down, and they begin to work together to help Yato be recognized. Yato also finds a boy named Yukine who becomes a Regalia, a "sacred treasure" that can be used by a god as a weapon to fight. The three of them battle phantoms who bring harm to humans as Yato's dark hidden history is gradually revealed.
Oh, I remember this show! It was awesome! Poor Yato...and Yukine.
I wish there would be a season 2...I haven't read the manga yet tbh.
The manga is in the final streatch, so the chances of a season 3 are high. Finally the long wait is about to end
havent finished it(and don't plan to, i dont hate it just i stopped using 9anime) but amazing theme songs, like fma brotherhood, opm s1 or attack on titan par
(Oct. 19, 2020  1:30 AM)The Blacknight Wrote: havent finished it(and don't plan to, i dont hate it just i stopped using 9anime) but amazing theme songs, like fma brotherhood, opm s1 or attack on titan par
Hey kids is awesome. If someday you want to continue the story i'd recommend read the manga, it gets awesome in the final part
What you think about the Tsukuyomi theory? It makes sense but like I said the manga is ending, so I think it isn't the time to make this, but Warlock may not be the final arc and the may end with a happy ending .

If someone want to know the theory PM me because it have some spoilers
(Oct. 21, 2020  12:30 PM)Ali Baba Wrote: Anyone here watched the anime?
No but I heard about it
(Oct. 21, 2020  12:44 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Oct. 21, 2020  12:30 PM)Ali Baba Wrote: Anyone here watched the anime?
No but I heard about it
Give it a try, it's very good
(Oct. 21, 2020  12:45 PM)Ali Baba Wrote:
(Oct. 21, 2020  12:44 PM)kai edits Wrote: No but I heard about it
Give it a try, it's very good
Is it like re zero?
(Oct. 21, 2020  12:45 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Oct. 21, 2020  12:45 PM)Ali Baba Wrote: Give it a try, it's very good
Is it like re zero?
IDK. It's different from other animes