Nintendo 3DS

i tried it out at target. it was 3d in a sense that it feels like you could reach inside it like it was an OPEN window. it was awsome
actually u dont have to buy the 3ds to have a 3ds , take your ds/dsi/dsixl to pacific mall in toronto they modify 1 screen for u making it 3d
(Mar. 25, 2011  12:22 AM)sasuke41915 Wrote: actually u dont have to buy the 3ds to have a 3ds , take your ds/dsi/dsixl to pacific mall in toronto they modify 1 screen for u making it 3d

But why when you could just buy a 3DS with charger, AR cards and manual...?
(Mar. 31, 2010  9:33 PM)FOOF! Wrote: post your opinions

Open your eyes, the 3DS is just a way for Nentendo to get money. To be honestly it's horrible. Not every thing looks good in 3D you know....
(Mar. 25, 2011  12:32 AM)Vongola-Hibari Wrote:

Open your eyes, the 3DS is just a way for Nentendo to get money. To be honestly it's horrible. Not every thing looks good in 3D you know....

Yeah, but its not only 3D. The graphics are way better than the regular DS.
Well you can't download gameboy and gamecube games on it AND WATCH VIDEOS/MOVIES!
(Mar. 25, 2011  12:34 AM)BeyCenter Wrote: Well you can't download gameboy and gamecube games on it AND WATCH VIDEOS/MOVIES!

Do you mean "can". Because the 3DS can do all of that...
i already pre-ordered mine. too bad i can't pick it up sunday Speechless
gotta get it monday morning.

here's a good enough reason to buy a 3ds. Grin
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=50LUXgjnx...r_embedded
(Mar. 25, 2011  12:49 AM)Otsu Wrote: i already pre-ordered mine. too bad i can't pick it up sunday Speechless

Aqua Blue or Cosmo Black?

Did you play it yet? If you haven't you can't judge, I thought it was just going to be a gimmick but then I actully played it. I was amazed at how well it worked, it really helps gameplay and it adds a nice effect to games.
(Mar. 25, 2011  12:22 AM)sasuke41915 Wrote: actually u dont have to buy the 3ds to have a 3ds , take your ds/dsi/dsixl to pacific mall in toronto they modify 1 screen for u making it 3d

That won't work, it's impossible. The 3ds has totally different software and hardware vs the ds
(Mar. 25, 2011  1:04 AM)Decade Wrote:

Did you play it yet? If you haven't you can't judge, I thought it was just going to be a gimmick but then I actully played it. I was amazed at how well it worked, it really helps gameplay and it adds a nice effect to games.

That won't work, it's impossible. The 3ds has totally different software and hardware vs the ds

I wish I would buy the 3DS. My cousin has one and let me use his for a week.
(Mar. 25, 2011  1:03 AM)NoodooSoup Wrote:
(Mar. 25, 2011  12:49 AM)Otsu Wrote: i already pre-ordered mine. too bad i can't pick it up sunday Speechless

Aqua Blue or Cosmo Black?

black
(Mar. 25, 2011  12:36 AM)NoodooSoup Wrote:
(Mar. 25, 2011  12:34 AM)BeyCenter Wrote: Well you can't download gameboy and gamecube games on it AND WATCH VIDEOS/MOVIES!

Do you mean "can". Because the 3DS can do all of that...

It's impossible for the 3DS to run Gamecube games (since its hardware isn't good enough to emulate it), so it obviously can't do all of what Beycenter wants.

(Mar. 25, 2011  1:04 AM)Decade Wrote: Did you play it yet? If you haven't you can't judge, I thought it was just going to be a gimmick but then I actully played it. I was amazed at how well it worked, it really helps gameplay and it adds a nice effect to games.

Then it sure is a shame that Nintendo is promoting to developers to not develop games with 3D gameplay in mind.
(Mar. 25, 2011  1:24 AM)Vongola-Hibari Wrote:

It's not even out yet...
Looking at the AR Cards, it seems that the Question Block card can make anything stand out. Nice..
(Mar. 25, 2011  2:29 AM)NoodooSoup Wrote:
(Mar. 25, 2011  1:24 AM)Vongola-Hibari Wrote:

It's not even out yet...

I know that, I watched E3 last year. Just trying to test a certain person out. I won't say any names.
A lot of people are forgetting about the Music Capabilities. No on is sure yet whether we can listen to music while simultaneously playing games. I will tell you guys how this works on the first minute of Midnight, so don't worry. Also, if you are going to miss the Midnight Release, I shall have pictures posted here too, and video.
Oh man, GameStop just called my house to remind me. I'm so excited! Smile
(Mar. 25, 2011  10:15 PM)NoodooSoup Wrote: Oh man, GameStop just called my house to remind me. I'm so excited! Smile
They called my friends household too! Looks like GameStop is ready... I am just sad that you won't get Midnight Gifts at your Regular Gamestop.... Unhappy
They send me a message too.
I found out by watching the full hour conference from my wii that the Nintendo 3DS will have Netflix, and new movie trailers sent to you in 3D!(the trailers in 3D) I'm just psyched about the Ocarina of time remake!
Okay, I wanna make it clear, is that new Ocarina of Time a remake or a port?

If it's a port, it's not that exciting?
(Mar. 25, 2011  10:59 PM)Dude Wrote: Okay, I wanna make it clear, is that new Ocarina of Time a remake or a port?

Remake. It has new features and levels into it. Believe me Dude, when it comes out we'll get 100% confirmation.
(Mar. 25, 2011  10:52 PM)Jacksonian Wrote: I found out by watching the full hour conference from my wii that the Nintendo 3DS will have Netflix, and new movie trailers sent to you in 3D!(the trailers in 3D) I'm just psyched about the Ocarina of time remake!
That conference is from LAST Summer, 2010's. It is true that Netflix will be supported, and there will be trailers. You have to subscribe to Netflix and have an account with them for this added feature. Luckily I have one! So I guess it's good news for me.
(Mar. 25, 2011  10:59 PM)Dude Wrote: Okay, I wanna make it clear, is that new Ocarina of Time a remake or a port?

Yeah, also the graphics have been improved (new textures and models), and the touchscreen will be used for the menu. But otherwise, it's the same game. (still gonna get it though)
Has anyone figured out how to play videos or will that come with the May update aswell?