Nintendo 3DS

(Jan. 08, 2012  1:54 AM)Jaygrazer Wrote: I got a blue 3DS! (Wanted a red one DSmile

Sadly, I couldnt get Lego Star Wars 3, nor any Mario games, so I just picked up Toy Story 3...

Now to find this friend code or whatever...
here's my video to find friend codes, if that's what you ment
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=79HaEzwyI...ideo_title
I just got my Blue 3DS for christmas along with a copy of Ocarina of time 3D.
PLEASE NINTENDO i need GBA games for the 3DS I want my Megaman Battle Network series and Pokemon!!!
Got a blue one on preorder, so I'm an ambassador. Are Nintendo gonna release more Ambassador games, or just the current 20?
Ambassador program was only for those who bought it before sometime in July 2011 or something, haha. You're a tiny bit late.
The Ambassador Program was, more specifically, to compensate people who felt cheated since the handheld's price dropped by $80 USD after quite a lot of people had already bought one. If you did not buy one before then, you should not be an Ambassador...
I still feel ripped off. I got 17 games I won't play. They're wasting my memory space. (although there's not enough stuff to get that I would run out of memory, haha.)
I also fell the same Shabalabadoo, I woudn't if there was Mother 3 and had EarthBound zero XD
But some of the games should have been swiched + still mad about the price drop, kind of.
(Jan. 08, 2012  4:42 AM)JDBriggsBlader Wrote: I just got my Blue 3DS for christmas along with a copy of Ocarina of time 3D.
PLEASE NINTENDO i need GBA games for the 3DS I want my Megaman Battle Network series and Pokemon!!!

If nintendo released pokemon red and blue on eshop, that would be sweet.
It is understandable, though, that they did not give more - they were already suffering huge losses at the time. They couldn't just give everyone $80 cash or anything.

Something is better than nothing!
They could've given me $80 in eShop money since they would've gotten that all back in the end.
To add insult to injury, a lot of places were offering gift cards and such with the purchase of a 3DS after the price drop, and again during the Holiday Season.

I got my 3DS for what was effectively $140.
Aww, I had to pay over $300 AUD. Mind you, it was preorder. Nintendo should put the old pokemon games on the eshop.
I got 3 3ds games now, Skylanders, Zelda Ocarina, and Asphalt 3D. I can't believe that nobody plays asphalt 3d, cuz i found like 5 copies of the game, and each one was only 20 bucks. Also im overwhelmed with free games(ambassador and nintendo points)
There's a reason why you found 5 copies for $20. It's an Ubisoft handheld game. The rule of thumb on them is that they're trash.
I traded a DSi, and a few games, to get the 3DS for only half off after a month it was released. I live in Australia, so it was $350 retail, but it dropped to $250.. which is still quite expensive.. But i got the Blue one. ^^ I don't even play the games from the ambassador. ): not really worthit.. But still, love the 3DS. Smile
i got a 3ds from ebgames for $200
it was supposed to be $250 but they didnt have any monkey ball 3d games (it was suppose to come with it)
i love the 3ds
games like face raiders are fun and free apps/games such as nintendo video, pokedex 3d and cooking mama 4(demo)
the camera is awesome too
the sfx it can make is awesome
its the best portable game so far
i got an aqua blue one for 160 dollars, anyone wanna exchange friends codes?
I might get one as my DS just broke. I am not sure if my parents would allow me to buy one though.
I have one & I don't like it,reasonsGaspnly a few good games,Weely short bttrey only upside is the design its the slickest handheld I've ever seen. I'ts even slicker than Ps Vita.
I got my 3ds for 120 Euro on Amazon before it came out here. I showed it to my friends and they were like O...M.....G..........
I want a Pokemon Game for the Ambassador Program. Unhappy

.. That's never going to happen.

The only decent game was Mario Kart, in my opinion. The Zelda's were meh, boring I guess?
I want apokemon gamei wish I could get it but I have Mario kart 7 on 3ds
(Dec. 30, 2011  9:14 AM)Hazel Wrote: 3DS only really messes up the quality of some games - it depends entirely on the way they're mapped to begin with. Since one screen is a different resolution than the other, which wasn't the case with the DS/DSi/DS Lite/DSiXL/whatever other DS shenanigans, it is obvious there will be some quality loss.

I love the overall feel of the handheld, though. It's got a fantastic weight, and the analogue stick is smooth as butter - not like the PSP's first shot at a handheld analogue, which was just... ugh.

yeah the analuage is pretty good at moving sora and riku across the xenmas battle.it is much smoother than a game cube`s which is in set directions
not sure this is on topic but I got a DS lite for only $20
it came with the following: a case, 2 GBA games, 3-4 ds games, a pouch, a charger, and a guitar hero grip.

the only catch was that the top screen was broken hah Wink
No not on topic. But I love my 3ds. Fantastic feel, great controls , 3d isn't as good as the new 3ds Xl but it's alright. Great game library and I just love it