Ninja Gaiden DS

Read about this game in a recent Nintendo Power. For anyone that doesn't know, NGDS is an upcoming action-adventure game for the DS and it is completely stylus driven, almost no buttons are used whatsoever and the DS is held sideways like in Hotel Dusk. This game could really be amazing if the stylus controls work out.

TGS 2007 Trailer
I've played the demo and let me tell you, the controls work.

I have this carp on pre-order. I can't wait. <3
Holy carp. I'm gonna get this right after my major exams this year.

If only DMC played like this xD
I played ninja Gaiden on Xbox and it was very good and It seems that they remade it for the 360. I will look at it.
Roan Wrote:I've played the demo and let me tell you, the controls work.

I have this carp on pre-order. I can't wait. <3

Sweeet, I'm surprised that no other game has really tried something like this on the DS before (that I can think of).
Well, Phantom Hourglass used stylus only controls and I thought it worked great, soooo... lol
Roan Wrote:Well, Phantom Hourglass used stylus only controls and I thought it worked great, soooo... lol

Oh yeah. Forgot about that. Haven't got the chance to play it though Lips_sealed
Phantom Hourglass isn't really worth it, though... the controlling is too simple, enemies die in one hit, and the game is too short. So I'm really looking forward to this game.
Yeah, Ninja Gaiden is notorious for being carp hardcore difficult.

I can't wait to throw my DS in frustration. Grin
Roan Wrote:Yeah, Ninja Gaiden is notorious for being just the right difficulty.

I can't wait to throw my DS in joy. Smile
fixed
I will buy this for sure.