[Niles, Illinois, 2/22/14] Love is in the Air, and then Leone Comes

on
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

What's up Illinois bladers! Remember that awkward month where you didn't have a date for Valentines Day?(you know you had one) Well now, you can spend that awkward week after Valentines with your friends!(/rivals/bananas)What better way to spend it than with a TOURNAMENT?!

Location: 6600 W. Lee St. Oak Park, Niles(if it isn't so cold)
Date: February 22nd, 2014, Saturday
Time: Registration at 12, Tournament at 1
Formats: Standard and You Choose!
Prizes: Variety of the Hasbro Goodness! Or
1st: Video clip of me getting rejected
2nd/3rd: Candy n' stuff
Fee: 5$ if you want to just pay for this tournament, or 10$ if you would like the Blader Passport!

Confirmed Participants
Shining Dog MS
1 unregistered friend
4 unregistered users
Dual
Round Shell MS
Pegasus20
Maybes
Oddity
PRO SEAGULL

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

Poll: What is the second format that you want?

Limited
33.33%
Zero-G
33.33%
Plastic
33.33%
HMS
0%
Total: 100% 3 vote(s)
Possible, but I would definitely love assurance that this one will happen.
This will 100% happen.
Are you sure?

Because the 6 unregistered users who were supposed to show up to the Carmel IN event never came. XD
@Snoop Dog And the 8 friends of yours never showed up at our last tournament either...
They had other plans, but now we have them all, and they will 100% come.
you shouldnt have me as confirmed, I never confirmed, and you have a question mark. also, I cannot confirm, so please move me to maybe.
Seems a bit risky to travel this distance with the chance it won't be official. If this ends up being successful, I might come to the next one.

Honestly, I don't like the idea of such a young host either. No offense, I know you've been to many and know what your doing, but eh ...
All right Scout.
Pro SEAGULL Sounds good, it's ok that you don't trust me as some people cancelled on me last minute last time.
Pro Seagull, I'll be there if he needs assistance, also.
Sorry guys, tournament cancelled, I came down with the flu :\
That's unfortunate. Feel better man! Sorry for the news everyone.
My 7 year oid would to participate in any battles that r in Chicago or North of the city.
(Feb. 23, 2014  2:22 PM)THEWinner Wrote: My 7 year oid would to participate in any battles that r in Chicago or North of the city.
That's great to know! But as you probably already know, this tournament has passed.
But be sure to be active and look out for new tournament threads.