Night Story 2: Bey Ninja

name:kevin hagata
bio:a nice,caring,and protective(of his friends but excepically of his bey he will not even let someone touch it) 12 year old boy who's bey contains a terrifing power(it a good power but it is very terrifying because it is so strong)he wears black jeans,black shirt with a pegasis symbol HE IS A GOOD GUY
bey:shooting star pegasis(the second clear wheel version)aw85r2f
special move:shooting star overdrive
the bey goes around the oppenent in a circle and gets covered in a black energy that has little specks of sliver that looks like stars and the track gets covered in black fire and hits them six times from all sides but on the 6th hit my bey hits the spin track and send them flying upward then pegasis jumps up smashs them down to the ground and then pegasis goes straghit down and the metal wheel and track hits the face bolt
.aw85 stands for attack wings 85 so its pretty much uw145(killer beafowls track) except the track height is lowered and the sides of the have spikes on them also it is made of metal.also the wings on the track come right to the end of the metal wheel and on my command and during my special move the wings get covered with black fire .the metal wheel is pretty much vulcan except each of the wings has 3 slighty curved spikes and in bewteen the spaces of the spikes about 3 millimeters below that space are slighty curved spikes that are set the exact oppsite way.lastly during battle pegasis can swich from left spin to right spin.
beyblade bio:has tremdously super amazing smash attack and aw85 shreds anything that touchs it(except for me and my friends)
Episode 2

Tomari and Jiyuna walked into the warehouse. The first thing they noticed was a cracked beer bottle inside. That gave them an idea of what the criminal was like.
"This place is wierd..." Jiyuna coughed, "It smells... new."
"I know what you mean." Tomari replied, "Despite the fact that there's a cracked beer bottle, the place seems new, and there is no furniture. How can someone live here?"
This made the two frightened. Tomari felt a breeze behind him, when he turned around, the door they had just entered through was gone. "Carp. The door, it's gone!"
"Anyone who lives here must be a master of illusions and deception." Jiyuna frowned, "This mission won't be easy."
"Well, that's what I was going for!"
Just then, a dark figure appeared and grabbed Jiyuna, but she yelled,
"Hidden Move! Mist Clone!!" and launched her bey, Fantom Irsi Q100RS.
Fantom was an Attack Wheel with four slopes. Two long slopes, and two short slopes, each between one another. The long slopes sloped downwards for Upper Attack, and the short slopes rose upwards for Smash Attack. Irsi was two bear claws, curving in a circle, almost as light as Escolpio. Quake100 was a 100 track, but the part where you attach the bottom was diagonal. Rubber Sharp, you already know is a Defence Bottom, but on a Q100 track was more of an Attack Bottom.

Fantom Irsi duplicated itself so that there were four of it. They all crazily bounced upon the walls and homed in on the figure's head. The impact knocked it's head back, then it disappeared. Jiyuna caught Fantom Irsi and laughed.
"No weird illusionist can freak me out!"
"Hmph, I'm sure he has more tricks up his sleeve," smirked Tomari.
A sudden quake rose up and shook the room. Then, Tomari and Jiyuna rose up to the ceiling and hit their heads. The impact made holes in the wall and left them stunned.
"Ow..." groaned Jiyuna, "What... just happened?"
She stood up and looked around. The light bulbs were on the floor, and the carpet was on the ceiling.
"Did the place just go upside-down?" Tomari asked.
"I think... so..." replied Jiyuna.
"But look!" Tomari yelled, pointing at a window, "The trees are still on the ground, That means the whole building just flipped around!"
Before Jiyuna could respond, spikes rose up from random spots on the 'ground' they were standing on. The two ran off before more spikes followed them, and jumped through an upside-down door, which also disappeared after they leaped through it.
"That was close..." sight Tomari.
A sound caught Tomari's attention. It was more like a hand full of sounds, like screeching and howling. When he turned around, he found himself in a Jungle and Jiyuna was nowhere to be found.
"Ack!!" Tomari thought to himself, "This guy is messing with my head! First, disappearing doors, then upside-down buildings, then spikes on a ceiling, and now I'm alone in a jungle!?"
The ground started shaking again and a large monster appeared. He was made of Beyblade parts. His feet were RFs, his legs were 230s, his pelvis area was a centred M145, his abdomen was a 105, is chest was a launcher, and his arms were winders. His hands were just two WBs, and his head was an upside-down RS with face screws for eyes.
This was one of the funniest looking things Tomari had seen, but he had no time to laugh, for the large beast slammed down on the ground with a large WB fist. Tomari moved out of the way just in time, but he knew that dodging won't defeat it, so he got out his gear.
"My time to shine!" he yelled.

Episode 2. End.

[Image: monsta.png]
Awesome Night! That was really cool!
ah im so happy you are continuing this story Smile (are you going to put my character in?)
That is not my drawing style, seriously! If you go to the 'Night's Drawings' thread, you'll see my true skills.
yeah i was thinking "that cant be your drawing"