Next generation of Beyblade?

So, we started out with the basic plastic Beyblades that had a nice simple thin metal ring... Then we go to the Metal Saga generation where the Metal has become thicker and is used for battering the opponent, along with some nifty performance tips that can change your beyblades type from attack to stamina. Maybe have some better balance with ball bearings

We now have Beyblade Burst which I absolutely love due to even if you're about to run low on stamina, you still have a mighty fine chance of victory by bursting your opponent, it makes it a lot more interesting as well.

What kind of things do you guys think will come once Burst is over?
I'd like to keep the burst idea, but I miss the sounds, the weight and the indestructible metal layer of the Diablo Nemesis era (Metal Fury?).
I've never broken those beys, since metal was solid enough, but the plastic layer on Burst beys breaks or chips all the time.
I dont think I will expect the next generation much as of now. Things like this usually come a couple years after a generation ends. But as far as Im hoping for, I hope Hiro Morita isnt in this. Dont get me wrong, he created some of my favorite Burts characters; but sadly, I dont like his tendency to make throwaway plots and characters. I dont want the same to happen to the next one
Do u mean burst throwaway plots
If so I agree
Although burst turbo is pretty cool
I think it is the end if burstthey introduced a new character to stop it being boring
(Aug. 02, 2019  8:04 PM)LegoBlader2 Wrote: Do u mean burst throwaway plots
If so I agree
Although burst turbo is pretty cool
I think it is the end if burstthey introduced a new character to stop it being boring

Thats what I meant from the very start. Its been going on for so many times now
only 3 series
long enough?
metal has about 5 or 6 sooooonot sure
we might see more burst
How about A fusion of metal and burst saga?! A Metal Burst Fusion Saga!!
I would like the new generation to have no gimmicks like the burst feature or having a crazy stadium like the zero g....... Now that I zome to think of it, these both series aren't / weren't really in the peak of beyblade's popularity. I want simple beyblades for the sake of the general good of the future. The crazy new and fun gimmicks can be loved by some and trashed by others. Also, they may not even be the major reason for the decline in popularity...... video game addiction might also be the cause.
REVIVE METAL SAGA I BEG U!!!!!!
(Aug. 03, 2019  3:24 PM)Creeperalpha Wrote: REVIVE METAL SAGA I BEG U!!!!!!

I feel you so very much ;-;
If they do make a 4th generation of beyblade why can make like bewarrior cyborg. Where all beyblade exist in universe, like alien using blade or it can take place on a another planet that my thought
here's an idea combine all the generations into 1 multiversal dimension and have a bey evolution called Dimensional that combines parts/gimmicks from each generation into one bey
(Aug. 08, 2019  5:17 AM)HakaishinLDrago Wrote: here's an idea combine all the generations into 1 multiversal dimension and have a bey evolution called Dimensional that combines parts/gimmicks from each generation into one bey

So it would burst, have metal contact points and have a bit chip?
(Aug. 08, 2019  5:17 AM)HakaishinLDrago Wrote: here's an idea combine all the generations into 1 multiversal dimension and have a bey evolution called Dimensional that combines parts/gimmicks from each generation into one bey

How do incorporate plastic and metal saga together?

Also, I want the new generation to have more-than-before no. of micro customisation (not as miniscule as level chip).
(Aug. 08, 2019  5:00 AM)PegasusRider Wrote: If they do make a 4th generation of beyblade why can make like bewarrior cyborg. Where all beyblade exist in universe, like alien using blade or it can take place on a another planet that my thought

It will be fun, and the villain personality will be a mix of Chou z Phi,Hearts and Rago in 4D
(Aug. 08, 2019  5:00 AM)PegasusRider Wrote: If they do make a 4th generation of beyblade why can make like bewarrior cyborg. Where all beyblade exist in universe, like alien using blade or it can take place on a another planet that my thought

Might not work. It would be chaotic
Hopefully something unique and original, with unique design. They have kept it up this long, so I doubt they'll fail here. Burst has been good at making colorful and eye-catching designs, and with new gimmicks.

If we were to bring back something, where's the love for HMS? Smh people, I've never touched an HMS bey, and I'd like that to change
I think the next generation of Beyblade will have something similar to the past generations like the engine gear gimmick and probably something similar to the burst format and the metal saga format.
(Aug. 02, 2019  3:48 PM)Mikuri Wrote: I'd like to keep the burst idea, but I miss the sounds, the weight and the indestructible metal layer of the Diablo Nemesis era (Metal Fury?).
I've never broken those beys, since metal was solid enough, but the plastic layer on Burst beys breaks or chips all the time.

I wasn't around on the WBO during the MFB era, but it's definitely my favorite. The parts were a good bit sturdier (other than H145 which was always an issue, the only metal part I've ever had break was my Lightning wheel), there was basically no differentiation between Hasbro and TT products (at least, until Metal Fury/4D iirc), there was a lot more beys and characters, and (most importantly) the nature of metal contact points meant that attack was potent and viable with a wide variety of parts, giving defense types a place to exist and stamina types something to fear.

If we got a new series that used the MFB parts layout or something similar, I honestly couldn't be happier. I have no experience with 1st gen, but I feel like plastic contact points (unless they're incredibly aggressive) just don't work well for a balanced metagame. Burst was an interesting mechanic, but it was ultimately rendered nearly pointless when we got non-attack/defense dash drivers and the ability to put attack-strength teeth + burst stoppers on stamina-class layers. Also, between the burst mechanism and overall larger part size, it feels like it's a significantly bigger hassle to store/transport parts in an organized manner when going to tournaments, since you need to keep them disassembled.
For everyone in this thread going on about bring back MFB. Metal Fight was the worst received generation of Beyblade in Japan. And considering how Takara Tomy (the company behind beyblades) is based in Japan. It can easily be accessed we're not gonna see form of Metal Fight for next gen other than perhaps remakes.
So, I thinking that the next generation of Beyblade would be electronic Beys that could change modes during battle (even though that would take a lot of work and money). And I want some extremely well-written characters in the anime of the next generation.
Do showgun steel gimmicks and BBBG gimmicks.
Personally I would like to see a combination of all 3 generations. What I want to see from the plastic generation is the ability to make every Beyblade go either direction. In plastics as long as the spin gear was left, the bey spin left, and if it was right the bey spun right. HMS which is an extension of plastic allowed every Beyblade to spin both directions. I think that helps balance out the meta game and can fix some of the super LAD heavy formats we get.

From MFB I like the metal being the center focus of the Beyblades. However, because I could see that costing more than it’s worth producing I think I would like to see the spin track height variations be what we take from it.

Now for Burst, it’s really hard because the only real thing it has is the burst mechanic. However, I will say I really like the DB systems gimmick of high and low modes. And I think they could take that and incorporate it.
The only logical progression I could see with Beyblade is customizable blades, similar to duo aeclipse and SuperKing MR. With every Beyblade we get, the shape of the wheel/layer is final unless there are mode change gimmicks like Imperial’s awakening gimmick and Hell Salamander’s mode change. It would be nice to step outside of that and be able to modify the shape of every release more, either with additional rings like Infinite Achilles or multiple pieces like the aforementioned aeclipse and SuperKing MR. Customizability has always been a key factor for the beys and adding this would strengthen that component even more.
If they could some how go back to metal with being able to burst that would be awesome.