Next cho z Bey?

(Feb. 08, 2019  5:03 PM)yukenta Wrote:
(Jan. 19, 2019  5:02 PM)Half_Blood Wrote: According to past gen patterns.. Dead Pheonix is the the last official bey that's going to be released. IMO I would love to see choz awakening  Fafnir.

I thought it was announced we would have a new booster (not random booster 14) in feb??? that there should be one more release after dead phoenix...that's how it normally is too, ie, season 1 release had both acid anubis as its final release in february and season 2 had screw trident as its last release in february........ we should have one more???

I'm pretty sure that random booster vol. 14 is in February, and that Dead Phoenix is the last release. Plus, we've got about seven episodes left in the anime, so they wouldn't introduce a new character.
(Feb. 08, 2019  7:47 PM)BEYBLADE BEN Wrote:
(Feb. 08, 2019  5:03 PM)yukenta Wrote: I thought it was announced we would have a new booster (not random booster 14) in feb??? that there should be one more release after dead phoenix...that's how it normally is too, ie, season 1 release had both acid anubis as its final release in february and season 2 had screw trident as its last release in february........ we should have one more???

I'm pretty sure that random booster vol. 14 is in February, and that Dead Phoenix is the last release. Plus, we've got about seven episodes left in the anime, so they wouldn't introduce a new character.

They don’t have to introduce a new character, Hearts deserves to be apart of the resolution of ChoZ and is a perfect candidate for a new bey and even with that aside Jin literally only existed for a single episode in season 1 so they could totally squeeze someone in if they wanted to. I don’t think that’s the case though, Hearts hasn’t been seen since Dead Phoenix was awoken and he was mentioned by the cast wondering where he was, alongside him Kyle has also not been seen since his mask broke, and after Evel betrayed Hearts, Kyle is the only friend he has left unless the main cast of Aiga and co get to befriend him (something I think is likely). That said, Kyle mentioned during the ship cruise something along the lines of “what I had to go through to get this Kerbeus” is another potential unexplained plot point that could connect Kyle to Hearts getting a new bey. I’m surprised the eng fan base isn’t as attached to this sentiment as the majority of KR and JP fanbases have been waiting in anticipation for something along these lines to happen. What Hearts has had to experience is heart breaking and terrible, the poor kid deserves to be happy and genuinely this finale will be trash if it doesn’t include him and give him the proper resolution he deserves, I cannot see how Phi, the person who got where he was because of his years of bullying and tormenting his brother, will be taken down without his brother being included in it, it just doesn’t make sense to me why they’d break the trend of a new booster in February when they have the means to easily do it for it to fit within the plot too. Replacing the yearly feb final booster with an RB that doesn’t include any new parts makes no sense and should be a bonus not a replacement.

In addition, if Cho Z ends with Dead Phoenix as the final release, that's only 25 layer releases in total and way less that actually appear in the anime and are assigned a proper owner (Apollo and Artemis I'd argue aren't properly owned by Count Night he just uses them), God had 28 (29 if you count Strike God Valkyrie). 3 less is kind of a significant drop and again, this would be the first time, in the previous 3 burst systems, single layer, dual layer, and god layer, that there is not a new layer booster release in February as even before the anime, single layers had Yggsdrasil release in February. It'd be really weird if ChoZ breaks that trend here.