Next Gen Hardware Predictions

(Dec. 13, 2008  4:48 AM)To Wrote: Good.

No. Bad.

I have no interest in buying a Playstation 3, nor do I think that anyone should purchase it. However, any competitor being removed from the playing field is bad for the consumer.

I've made this argument as a Mac user. I love my Mac, but so help me God I never want them to get a dominant market share. The less competition there is, the easier it is for companies to raise prices, lower quality, and overall bully consumers.

If the next generation is between Nintendo and Microsoft, it will be a sad generation indeed.
No it won't be two. Disney will release a console under the advice from EA, whom they own by the next console cycle. lmfao
(Dec. 13, 2008  4:57 AM)To Wrote: No it won't be two. Disney will release a console under the advice from EA, whom they own by the next console cycle. lmfao

get out
And with that "Get Out" I think I now reclaim the lead of getting that as a replied message.
(Dec. 13, 2008  5:25 AM)To Wrote: And with that "Get Out" I think I now reclaim the lead of getting that as a replied message.

get out get out get out get out get out get out get out
76 get outs in a single post. A new record!

Edit: *was edited to 49
(Dec. 13, 2008  1:47 AM)To Wrote: My household PS3 games (I say household, becuase of my brother):

Alone In The Dark: Inferno (Can't play till X-mas)
MotorStorm: Pacific Rift (Can't play till X-mas)
Prince Of Persia (Can't play till X-mas)
Mirror's Edge (Can't play till X-mas)
Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm (Can't play till X-mas)
Dead Space (Can't play till X-mas)
Call of Duty 5: World At War (Can't play till X-mas)
Folklore
LittleBigPlanet( EVERYONE MUST PLAY THIS GAME)
DragonBall Z: Burst Limit
Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns Of The Patriots
Uncharted: Drake's Fortune
Ratchet & Clank Future: Tools Of Destruction
Motorstorm
The Eye Of Judgement
Resistance: Fall Of Man
Heavenly Sword
Lair
Grand Theft Auto IV
TimeShift (If I didn't get this for free...)
Gran Turismo 5: Prologue (I told him it was like a demo...)
Soul Calibur IV
SOCOM: Confrontation (But neither of us can play it...)
Assasin's Creed
NHL 09
Valkyria Chronicles ( EVERYONE MUST PLAY THIS GAME)
Fallout 3
The Orange Box

We also have some PSN games, but they aren't "true" games in my sense.
Yeah, my brother and I love EBG/Zellers/Wal*Mart/TRU sales, FutureShop and Bestbuy... Not so much.

And that's actually 28. Oh well, probably missed one the first time around.
u said u only want 2 games on 360,while about half of ur games are also on 360,they have almost the same games,so if u didnt have a ps3 u would buy alot of games for the 360,not only 2 games right?
^ owned by pegasis
And people would actualy be playing those games online on the 360
(Dec. 13, 2008  11:42 AM)pegasis Wrote:
(Dec. 13, 2008  1:47 AM)To Wrote: My household PS3 games (I say household, becuase of my brother):

Alone In The Dark: Inferno (Can't play till X-mas)
MotorStorm: Pacific Rift (Can't play till X-mas)

Prince Of Persia (Can't play till X-mas)
Mirror's Edge (Can't play till X-mas)
Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm (Can't play till X-mas)
Dead Space (Can't play till X-mas)
Call of Duty 5: World At War (Can't play till X-mas)
Folklore
LittleBigPlanet( EVERYONE MUST PLAY THIS GAME)

DragonBall Z: Burst Limit
Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns Of The Patriots
Uncharted: Drake's Fortune
Ratchet & Clank Future: Tools Of Destruction
Motorstorm
The Eye Of Judgement
Resistance: Fall Of Man
Heavenly Sword
Lair

Grand Theft Auto IV
TimeShift (If I didn't get this for free...)
Gran Turismo 5: Prologue (I told him it was like a demo...)

Soul Calibur IV
SOCOM: Confrontation (But neither of us can play it...)
Assasin's Creed
NHL 09
Valkyria Chronicles ( EVERYONE MUST PLAY THIS GAME)
Fallout 3
The Orange Box

We also have some PSN games, but they aren't "true" games in my sense.
Yeah, my brother and I love EBG/Zellers/Wal*Mart/TRU sales, FutureShop and Bestbuy... Not so much.

And that's actually 28. Oh well, probably missed one the first time around.
u said u only want 2 games on 360,while about half of ur games are also on 360,they have almost the same games,so if u didnt have a ps3 u would buy alot of games for the 360,not only 2 games right?

17 out of 28 is half?

And I said I would have two more 360 only* games then I own Wii games, ie, 10 360 games, to 8 Wii only games, to 17 PS3 only games. Which one wins that war?^
Nor does Online matter to me. I know this sounds radical, but Id rather have my friends over my house and actually playing something like MotorStorm without having to worry about the hickups of online gaming.
* denotes the fact that games like Blue Dragon, or Mass Effect are on other non Microsoft branded consoles, which I already own. Heck, my brother owns Mass Effect for PC, I would take it off my list since we have it, but he doesnt let me touch that PC.
Why are we still arguing about this?

Was my beast mode carp post in GRT last night not enough? Do we really need another dose? Because I am so ready to fly off the handle on you To that it isn't even funny.
He said "about" half; seventeen is more than half, actually.

So you just got burned by someone who probably didn't even buy half his games.
If I were to do a Grade 2 Math Test, a question stated ''28 Divided by 2'', I answer 17. And tell the teacher its about half, do you think I get the answer right?
are you really arguing semantics about a kid whose native tongue isn't english?

my god you're carp annoying
(Dec. 13, 2008  6:05 PM)Artie Wrote: are you really arguing semantics about a kid whose native tongue isn't english?

my god you're carp annoying

This. Dear carp God, this.
there a pic of xbox 720 on google images already lol
(Dec. 13, 2008  6:04 PM)To Wrote: If I were to do a Grade 2 Math Test, a question stated ''28 Divided by 2'', I answer 17. And tell the teacher its about half, do you think I get the answer right?
look! i am not going to check each game that u mentioned if it was on 360 or not,the games i know they are on 360 are about the half and thats why i said half!
and by the way am not a kid,am 16 Wink lol
why every body thinks the new xbox wil be 720,maybe it will be 90,or 180 no body knows...
(Dec. 13, 2008  7:26 PM)pegasis Wrote: and by the way am not a kid,am 16 Wink lol

I was under the impression that 16-year-olds were still kids. Not so much as a 10-year-old but compared to a 20-year-old?
(Dec. 13, 2008  7:49 PM)yruahippo Wrote:
(Dec. 13, 2008  7:26 PM)pegasis Wrote: and by the way am not a kid,am 16 Wink lol

I was under the impression that 16-year-olds were still kids. Not so much as a 10-year-old but compared to a 20-year-old?

i wish i was still a kid

also to shut up, half those games suck anyway

(guess which half)
it would be a great idea if they made a game like the one in the hack manga series, i know they have made ps2 games for it but they dont have the headset feature like in the manga.

Gasp
I think we should use this topic for next gen handhelds too.

For some reason, I'm seeing the next PSP having tilt control. But I'm not seeing a very good use for it Tongue_out_wink