[Newcastle, South Africa] Heaven Rockers

HEY PEOPLE OF NEWCASTLE,SOUTH AFRICA I JUST OPENED A NEW CLUB AND ANYONE ,I REPEAT ANYONE FROM NEWCASTLE SOUTH AFRICA IS ALLOWD TO JOIN[IFYOU ARE NEAR TO NEWCASTLE YOU CAN ALSO JOIN THE CLUB HEAVEN ROCKERS!
StupidStupidStupidStupidStupidStupidTongue_out_winkTongue_out_winkTongue_out_winkTongue_out_winkTongue_out_winkTongue_out_winkTongue_out_winkEeeEeeEeeEeeEeeEeeWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWink
this is awesome!
hey man i would join but i live near cape town , do you know if there is tournaments in cape town
no sorry dude wer in cape town i go there every year maybe we could arrange sumtin u can join u might not like me coz im 13 ...my name is abdurrahman vahed.dude my friends cant carp but i could talk u have an ting like google plus or facebook or anytin. sure u could join just post vids about u know ur battles .how old are you and u have beyblade friends
where can you buy beys in cape town
im making a websie for worldwide beybladers and for clubs and rainig and all that stuff you will see it just now
Hey , I live in Johannesburg . Do u know of any teams around that area , and that comprise of teenagers at least ? Do u know of any Bey tournaments around Jo'burg etc. ?
Hi people I live in knysna near came town. Every school holiday I go to bloemfontein. Maby we can hold a tornement ther.
Hey guys where can I get a Beyblade?? Like something really nice, so far only online, tho I want to get one here in Newcastle
Hey, me and my brother are in springs, is it close enough to be in your club?