NewZealand MFB Bladers !!!!

Hey guys just chucking another post out there for anybody in New Zealand who is interested in getting a tournament together? 

Would be cool to get one up and going. I currently have a legal stadium on the way to me so if arenas are a problem I'll have one soon. 

Anyways hit me back cheers.
I’m in NZ , where abouts are you located? Though I’m currently using burst blades
How come aggregor? We don’t get events like USA etc . Why not try to locate other NZ players ..
(Jan. 02, 2018  2:55 AM)YegdrionY2 Wrote: How come aggregor? We don’t get events like USA etc . Why not try to locate other NZ players ..

They mean it does not belong in this forum. They are talking about the forum it is in. It belongs in the selective area of the world you are looking for people in. Not the "Beyblade General" forum.
Moved!
Hi there, I'm Thomas from christchurch. My friend s at school and I are very interested in beyblades, would there be a tournament in christchurch?
Hey guys! I have a New Zealand face book/messager group open to nzbladers come join

https://www.facebook.com/groups/907967589253534/
Yes I’m interested I live in New Zealand Auckland north shore I have also I have a business with beyblade arenas

New Zealand mFB bladers
Yo anyone up for a battle. I've been waiting for a good battle since January and im sure my spryzen wants some new blood to face. Anyone want to battle in Auckland during the school holidays.
Will there be a tournament in Christchurch