[New york Middletown] Beyblade hunters

In my town there is dozens of beyblade hunters. They make you battle you. If you win you go away for a day without being bothered by them. If you lose they break you bey. I saved some guy bey from getting crushed ealier.I was able to use my bey to move mines and theirs out of the way. We need to stop them. They will break your beyblade if you lose. Mines almost got broken but i was managed win. I won that round. Even if you dont wana beyblade. They use something against you. Like putting your friend in a hole surronded in with crabs.
LOL what? o.o aren't you just telling what happened in the first episode of beyblade metal fight? Grin and btw are you trying to make a team or a tournament or what? o.o
I'm making a team to stop them.They actaully do that. They are mean people. Im lucky my bey made it out alived.
Ill help you out kid. Ive seen you battle around town.
What similar names... and aren't you just ripping off the writers? It's hard to believe random people on the street do this. Can't you file a report? Honestly, I don't believe you, and I hate liars.
I have seen them. They like battle people for no reason. They like make them selfs seem innocent. I almsot lost to them. My First Beyblade Broked against theirs. I ran then i saw like a beyblade flew right on the ground. That one is my current one know. With that one i now win most of the time.
When I hear from someone who doesn't have the same exact name with another letter, then I'll believe you. Either tell the truth, or have people think you are demanding attention.
(Jan. 25, 2011  12:28 AM)jcmana Wrote: In my town there is dozens of beyblade hunters. They make you battle you. If you win you go away for a day without being bothered by them. If you lose they break you bey. I saved some guy bey from getting crushed ealier.I was able to use my bey to move mines and theirs out of the way. We need to stop them. They will break your beyblade if you lose. Mines almost got broken but i was managed win. I won that round. Even if you dont wana beyblade. They use something against you. Like putting your friend in a hole surronded in with crabs.

First-LOL What BS Kid grow up
2ND- The seconed account with the same name but one letter is not going to make us belive you.
3RD- Most of us hate liers