New to the bey world

Hi! I'm Ricky. I'm looking to learn more of the bey world. I'm 29 years and live in Connecticut. I'm hoping to find some people relatively close in age and possibly location. I'm also very interested in the tournament aspect of beyblades!
Welcome again but it seems that you've posted two threads. Make sure to edit your other thread with this info next time by clicking on Edit and Quick/Full Edit. Smile

Edit: Make sure you also check out the WBO General for Bladers in your area. I've provided a search of threads in regards to Connecticut: Search for Connecticut

You can check out the BeyMap for Bladers around you as well!

You'll also need to be familiar with the WBO Universal Rules and basics before attending a tournament!
We're about the same age. Except I live in Japan. I'm also a Beyblade Burst seller if you're interested Grin
(Oct. 22, 2016  5:39 AM)Brisk AquarioHD Wrote: Welcome again but it seems that you've posted two threads. Make sure to edit your other thread with this info next time by clicking on Edit and Quick/Full Edit. Smile

Edit: Make sure you also check out the WBO General for Bladers in your area. I've provided a search of threads in regards to Connecticut: Search for Connecticut

You'll also need to be familiar with the WBO Universal Rules and basics before attending a tournament!

Yeah it probably would had made sense to include all the info in one post, but I guess that's how ya learn! I'll get the hang of it, I promise! I've also been watching a lot of your videos btw they're very helpful for a beginner like myself, very nicely done.

Thank you very much for all the effort, you've been a termendous help. Yes I intend on learning all I can before I attempt attending a tournament, even though my excitement is getting the better of me.
i love cats beyblade and my bed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
(Oct. 23, 2016  12:59 AM)Fallen Element Wrote:
(Oct. 22, 2016  5:39 AM)Brisk AquarioHD Wrote: Welcome again but it seems that you've posted two threads. Make sure to edit your other thread with this info next time by clicking on Edit and Quick/Full Edit. Smile

Yeah it probably would had made sense to include all the info in one post, but I guess that's how ya learn! I'll get the hang of it, I promise! I've also been watching a lot of your videos btw they're very helpful for a beginner like myself, very nicely done.

Thank you very much for all the effort, you've been a termendous help. Yes I intend on learning all I can before I attempt attending a tournament, even though my excitement is getting the better of me.

Haha yup! And thank you for watching them, I appreciate it. Smile

No problem! Haha, I totally get you. Best of luck of learning the rules. It should be a cinch! Joyful_3