New to WBO

Hello WBO! I am new to this website and I was wondering how do I earn bey points and how does this site work?
(Feb. 17, 2011  11:14 PM)gsingh151 Wrote: Hello WBO! I am new to this website and I was wondering how do I earn bey points and how does this site work?

Click Help. Or actually read the PM you get from the member "Kai-V" when you sign up.
[Image: aahhhhhhhhhhhhhh.jpg?t=1297803729]

You earn bey points from WBO tournaments that you enter. To find a tournament in your area browse around the events or whatever region you are in topic forums. Remember no spamming on the threads!
Welcome to the WBO.
Welcome to the WBO! Hope you have fun here, Read the PM sent to you by Kai-V, It 'll sum up everything for you.
i was wondering what beyblades everyone uses, so that i can look at how everybody battles for research
(Feb. 17, 2011  11:16 PM)Jacksonian Wrote: [Image: aahhhhhhhhhhhhhh.jpg?t=1297803729]

You earn bey points from WBO tournaments that you enter. To find a tournament in your area browse around the events or whatever region you are in topic forums. Remember no spamming on the threads!

I can not find the events in the calender.:\
I can not find the events.Well I can find it but I can't find the tournements.
Welcome to the WBO!!!!!
[Image: welcometoWBO.jpg]
In the forum Upcoming Events, you'll find some events which might be in your area.... If u dont find any tourney in your area, then dont worry, it will be held some other time.... Also, if you have enough bladers, required materials etc. You can hold a tourney urself too but you first have to get it verified...... Winning or losing in these tourneys will give you access to increasing and decreasing your beypoints on the site....
Hope this helped....
just to say, i use a rock leone and a dark wolf but i can never decid between the two
Welcome to the WBO! Stupid
welcome to wbo!
welcome and you are suposed to go to tornements and thats all welcome to the wbo have a good time.