New story coming your way!

Poll: what do you want the stroy to be about?

Shaman king
15.00%
Naruto
25.00%
Digimon
25.00%
Yugioh
35.00%
Total: 100% 20 vote(s)
Look guys, i know i've been away, and i've decided to start a new story, but for once, i've decided to let you guys decide the topic out of several anime programs.

1) shaman king

2) naruto

3) digimon

4) yugioh

If i get enough comments and results on the poll, then i will choose which one to do, put this in your subtitle if you are eager to see a new story from me!
YU-GI-OHHHHHHHHHHHHH
I have yet to see one about the series, so why not?
I want a Digimon story. That would cool
to be honest, if enough people read our stories, then i might aswell do all of them

also i know people are getting fed up of everyone making their own stories, but me and some others were sorta the beggining of the craze, like Night
(Jul. 31, 2011  3:56 PM)Nwolf Wrote: but me and some others were sorta the beggining of the craze, like Night
Are you serious? Stories have been in this forum ever since I joined and IIRC, people tried writing stories back in OtC.
yea i know, that sounds snobbish doesn't it? sorry about that, what i meant was that there was alot of interest in Nights stories, including me, so i decided i would make my own aswell, that became relatively popular, and then there was Ra's story aswell, and then after that alot of other stories were written, i am sorry about my comment if i offended anyone
Say, why not make it a crossover between any two of them?
Crossover of Shaman King and Naruto.
What am I, chop liver?! Tongue_out_wink

I think a Naruto story would be the most challenging, because of all of the action and fighting. It would be interesting to see how well you can describe it.
why are talking about nartou when you should be talking about beyblade
I would like to see a yu gi ho story!!!!!!!!
It would be different
Naruto would be cool
i think next time you should do a bleach story (if you know what bleach is)
yea, know what bleach is, also to answer why im not doing beyblade is cause i already did that and want to try something new, at one point i will do a sequel to drahelix is born, also i think a crossover would be difficult to do, since they would have to be sorta the same, also, if you look at my profile, you can see that i started doing a naruto one and see how it compares. I think i could easily describe the fighting and such, up to you to say. I also started a yugioh one if you want to look.
(Jul. 31, 2011  6:00 PM)magmike Wrote: why are talking about nartou when you should be talking about beyblade
You dont have to...
hey wyrm, have you voted? also to other viewers of this page i will be posting regular updates on how the poll is going and what sort of things will be in the stories if they are made, just say which story you want info on, one at a time
currently the winning program is yugioh, and all the others are the same, i'll keep you guys updated as it goes
yugioh's stroming ahead with twice as many votes as all the others!
Now the others are picking up the challenge but yugioh is still in the lead by one vote!
oh now naruto and yugioh are neck and neck at 4 votes a piece, and the others lag behind by 1 vote!
Now Naruto, Digimon, and Yu-Gi-Oh are neck in neck in neck! DIGIMON! (are digital monsters, I like all things digital, sooo...) XD
thats my job Unhappy lol kidding, yea, hey guys do u mind putting this in ther signature? the more comments and poll results i get the quicker i will write the story
anyway almost 200 views, at 500 i will do a preview of one of the stories, first persons story name aka fire wyrm: Shaman king, i will only do that preview, so its kinda first come first serve
just gone past the 200 view mark, 300 more views and you get a preview!
I picked Yu-Gi-Oh. You dont see a lot of Yu-Gi-Oh stories on here. It'll be different!
I Cant Decide Between Yugioh And Digimon