New left-spin Bey

can anyone send me a left spin bey for free? i'm new to beyblade and i want a left spin bey because i've never seen one in-store and i dont have money to buy one online. pls help it would be greatly appreciated.
Do not reveal even part of your address to people on the internet. This is a bad idea. This will get you lots of scammers, and potentially put your own life in danger.
oh. i fixed it

also it was not my real address
(Nov. 17, 2021  2:07 PM)DiamondWolf666 Wrote: can anyone send me a left spin bey for free? i'm new to beyblade and i want a left spin bey because i've never seen one in-store and i dont have money to buy one online. pls help it would be greatly appreciated.

You should go to a tournament and the prizes might be a left spin bey like guilty or vanish
(Nov. 17, 2021  4:24 PM)Beybladedb Wrote:
(Nov. 17, 2021  2:07 PM)DiamondWolf666 Wrote: can anyone send me a left spin bey for free? i'm new to beyblade and i want a left spin bey because i've never seen one in-store and i dont have money to buy one online. pls help it would be greatly appreciated.

You should go to a tournament and the prizes might be a left spin bey like guilty or vanish

i cannot go to  tournament though. i dont have a beyblade.

I'm pretty sure that, in the world we live in, this is not going to happen.
Believe in me, even I (someone that knows how it feels to not have good beys, I haven't got a single TT part yet) would not give to you for free, I'd had to pay for the shipping and probably explain to my parents why I'm sending a peoduct for free to unknown lands, not including that I would need to buy another one to myself (or buy and send it directly, but it would cost around the same)
I suppose you're a minor (correct me if I'm wrong). It is near Christmas so maybe you can get one bey from your parents? Idk if in the country you live in has an Amazon (idk your country), but there are some beys and surely you can find a Fafnir or a Longinus.
(Nov. 17, 2021  5:31 PM)Hollowmind8 Wrote:

I'm pretty sure that, in the world we live in, this is not going to happen.
Believe in me, even I (someone that knows how it feels to not have good beys, I haven't got a single TT part yet) would not give to you for free, I'd had to pay for the shipping and probably explain to my parents why I'm sending a peoduct for free to unknown lands, not including that I would need to buy another one to myself (or buy and send it directly, but it would cost around the same)
I suppose you're a minor (correct me if I'm wrong). It is near Christmas so maybe you can get one bey from your parents? Idk if in the country you live in has an Amazon (idk your country), but there are some beys and surely you can find a Fafnir or a Longinus.

can't you just get me an egift card for MallOfToys? $10, Maybe?
(Nov. 18, 2021  1:49 PM)DiamondWolf666 Wrote:
(Nov. 17, 2021  5:31 PM)Hollowmind8 Wrote: I'm pretty sure that, in the world we live in, this is not going to happen.

This website isn't a charity. Nobody's going to give you any money.
(Nov. 18, 2021  2:01 PM)USN Wrote:
(Nov. 18, 2021  1:49 PM)DiamondWolf666 Wrote: can't you just get me an egift card for MallOfToys? $10, Maybe?

This website isn't a charity. Nobody's going to give you any money.

yes nobody is gonna give you there hard-earned money for goodwill.
if its a charity they might. Else they wont. I was trying to be subtle and say if you win a tournament they might but no one will besides one or two exeptions
(Nov. 17, 2021  5:31 PM)Hollowmind8 Wrote: I'm pretty sure that, in the world we live in, this is not going to happen.

I'm actually saving money rn, going to buy a new cellphone (mine has 3 years old now, and same battery. Sometimes can't handle Chrome). As I don't have a solid money income other than my monthly money from my parents (10 per month), I don't think I will. 
And before you possibly start calling people arrogant and selfish (I've met people like this before, not saying that you will), have in mind you're asking free stuff online to either people that know it isn't worth it to spend their money for someone who they don't know online to buy a spinning top or people that do not have money to spend (most minors).

think for a second. Why would we do this? Out of the goodness of our hearts? It would be much different if you did not have an essential need, like food, housing, etc. It would even be different if you or your family did not have money for beyblades. but just saying, oh, I want a left spin bey, and I want it asap, so can someone give me one, is sorta rude. my first left spin non-fake bey was 2 years ago(legend spryzen) and i've been blading for around 4-5 years now. I don't know your situation, so I can't really say anything, but it seems to me like you're just being lazy. try trading for one. oh, and beys on most sites are around 20$. I think if you look for random booster beys, you can get a meh one for 7 bucks on beys and bricks.