New here, but am i to old?

Hey guys i used to love beyblade when i was back in primary school ( Elementary School for you guys in USA ) Back in the days of dragoon,dranzer and so on. I was addicted. Sadly my mom gave away my beys but i didn't care i had grown up. I used to love them when i was like 10-12?

And now im after starting watching metal fusion online on youtube and im on episode 18 and im really loving it. I want to buy some beys. Storm pegasus and rock leone are my favourite but the thing is im 17 now? I feel a bit silly Uncertain

Whats your views?

Oh and hello to everyone you all seem cool <3
(Jan. 01, 2011  11:54 PM)Ryoukii Wrote: im 17 now? I feel a bit silly Uncertain

Whats your views?

IMO, beyblade doesn't have an age limit, it is simply a hobby. Besides, there are a lot of people here that are your age and some that are older.
Yo!
If you have any queries PM me...
Also, there are many older members, it is not silly at all.
Also Also, Read 'What to buy in MFB: Revamp', that should get you started.
welcome to the WBO, you're not too old, there's a couple parents on the site and the one in charge, Kai-V, is 19
There are a lot of members on here that are your age or older. You are never to old for a hobby Smile. I only just turned 16 and I find it fine to still play with Beyblade.
Welcome to WBO plus your never to old to like beyblade.
(Jan. 01, 2011  11:54 PM)Ryoukii Wrote: Hey guys i used to love beyblade when i was back in primary school ( Elementary School for you guys in USA ) Back in the days of dragoon,dranzer and so on. I was addicted. Sadly my mom gave away my beys but i didn't care i had grown up. I used to love them when i was like 10-12?

And now im after starting watching metal fusion online on youtube and im on episode 18 and im really loving it. I want to buy some beys. Storm pegasus and rock leone are my favourite but the thing is im 17 now? I feel a bit silly Uncertain

Whats your views?

I'm 18 Grin
I usually just do this for my own amusement.
Tell us a bit more about yourself. What kind of beys do you have?
omg 21 year old play beyblade and i saw someones parent playing it in a tournement no joke!
Quote:I'm 18

Well I'm from Ireland, i love technology ie computers,phones etc.

Sadly i have no beys as of yet Crying

I used to have a good collection of the orginal beys. I had around 10 beys but the only ones i can remember having are dranzer, draciel and dragoon. I had 2 bey stadiums aswel. Sadly all my old stuff is gone Unhappy

Im currently deciding whether i should go into a toy shop and buy a couple of beys. I want Storm pegasis and Rock Leone Smile But I dont even know where i could use them, like my mam and dad would be very suprised if i started using beyblades around the house at 17 XD
WELCOME YOU'RE NEVER TOO OLD TO BLADE (EPIC BLADER DJ IMPERSENATION)
welcome and your not to old to blade unles you are like 60 and youre bones turn to weak to rip as well lol but im serious youre never to old
(Jan. 02, 2011  1:20 AM)ThePokeBlader Wrote: omg 21 year old play beyblade and i saw someones parent playing it in a tournement no joke!
That's a good thing than that there parent likes the same thing as there kid Joyful_3
(Jan. 01, 2011  11:59 PM)alexscott12 Wrote: welcome to the WBO, you're not too old, there's a couple parents on the site and the one in charge, Kai-V, is 19

Wait Kai-V is a parent? And she's 19? That's what your post sounded like to me :V,anyways welcome,and their is no age limit,just as long as you have the bey-heart haha..
(Jan. 02, 2011  4:35 AM)Gloomy Wrote:
(Jan. 01, 2011  11:59 PM)alexscott12 Wrote: welcome to the WBO, you're not too old, there's a couple parents on the site and the one in charge, Kai-V, is 19

Wait Kai-V is a parent? And she's 19? That's what your post sounded like to me :V,anyways welcome,and their is no age limit,just as long as you have the bey-heart haha..
WOW and people tell me to use punctuation to make sense,that person did and they made no sense.
I will have a blade when I'm 108 years old! Even the the bey will probably basalt horologium one my wrist watch BUT WHO CARES!
Welcome to the WBO ! [:
You can never be too old to have a Bey Spirit ! Grin
(Jan. 02, 2011  2:05 PM)blah Wrote: Welcome to the WBO ! [:
You can never be too old to have a Bey Spirit ! Grin
well said
Ueah, welcome.

Blahs right, but no matter what age you are, its impossible to have more spirit than Blader DJ *0*
im 19 years old but come feb i be 20 i would like to know if im to old to beyblade wean i got my frist ones witch were mostly dranzers i was around 9 but my uncal throw them away wean i was in 8th gread i am still in high school do to the fact that im sped and my medcail problums but my sister saids im to old for them and that anyone that wast ther life on toy tops needs to get a life but she dosent understand it gaves my life meaning becousei love it and im the only one in the famliy that plays and i cant play real sports and ever seants i started again my arms finger and hands have goten stonger it's one of the best thing that ever happen to me that and it gave coftieds and todays beyblade i could bulid all by myself i remember my dad hda to help with my old ones
yeh it doesnt matter how old u r bey r always ccccccccoooooooooooooollllllllllllll
You cant be too old for Beyblades....Welcome to the WBO dude... Smile
(Jan. 02, 2011  2:14 AM)Ryoukii Wrote:
Quote:I'm 18

Well I'm from Ireland, i love technology ie computers,phones etc.

Sadly i have no beys as of yet Crying

I used to have a good collection of the orginal beys. I had around 10 beys but the only ones i can remember having are dranzer, draciel and dragoon. I had 2 bey stadiums aswel. Sadly all my old stuff is gone Unhappy

Im currently deciding whether i should go into a toy shop and buy a couple of beys. I want Storm pegasis and Rock Leone Smile But I dont even know where i could use them, like my mam and dad would be very suprised if i started using beyblades around the house at 17 XD
Both of these are great, although not top-tier.
I don't know if you have this in Ireland, but try to find the Hasbro 2-pack with Lightning L-Drago on the left and Earth Wolf on the Right. That is a great start since L-Drago is a ferocious attacker (more so than Pegasus) and Earth Wolf has some amazing defense/stamina parts.
I use the top of a cake container I got for my 18th birthday. Try not to use on concrete or anywhere abrasive because the tip can wear down and ruin you bey.
Also the Hasbro stadiums suck. That's why I don't buy them.
Meh, they're not so bad. Especially Max Stampede. Pegasis Thunder Whip does suck though.
Quote:Both of these are great, although not top-tier.
I don't know if you have this in Ireland, but try to find the Hasbro 2-pack with Lightning L-Drago on the left and Earth Wolf on the Right. That is a great start since L-Drago is a ferocious attacker (more so than Pegasus) and Earth Wolf has some amazing defense/stamina parts.
I use the top of a cake container I got for my 18th birthday. Try not to use on concrete or anywhere abrasive because the tip can wear down and ruin you bey.
Also the Hasbro stadiums suck. That's why I don't buy them.

Cool thanks, bit of a n00b question but since L drago comes with a left hand launcher dont you have to be left handed Chocked_2

And ive never heard of earth wolf? i'd prefer to buy the beys that i have seen so far in the TV series.

Earth eagle, Rock aries and storm aquario are also pretty cool Smile