New here,and trying to figure out what this beyblade is called.

Hello I am new here I only watched the actual show about maybe three or four times I watched the old one a lot though.Anyway I found a beyblade in my zip binder pocket (a bunch of kids at my school play this game)anyway I decided I would play again because I found this I think a kid put this in my binder when I was at lunch one time because he was snickering when talking to one of his friends when I told him about it and I decided if he won't say it I'll keep it.Anyway I just want to know what this one is it's red and blue but the face bolt (I think that's what it's called) is completely erased and I can't tell what it's supposed to be the image of because it's blank.Anyway here's a link to the pic below,please help.
http://i55.tinypic.com/vncd93.jpg
(Jan. 28, 2011  11:03 PM)Mystery_Blader Wrote: Hello I am new here I only watched the actual show about maybe three or four times I watched the old one a lot though.Anyway I found a beyblade in my zip binder pocket (a bunch of kids at my school play this game)anyway I decided I would play again because I found this I think a kid put this in my binder when I was at lunch one time because he was snickering when talking to one of his friends when I told him about it and I decided if he won't say it I'll keep it.Anyway I just want to know what this one is it's red and blue but the face bolt (I think that's what it's called) is completely erased and I can't tell what it's supposed to be the image of because it's blank.Anyway here's a link to the pic below,please help.
http://i55.tinypic.com/vncd93.jpg

It's SuperVortex Storm Pegasus 105RF
Okay kewl,just one question what does the ''105RF'' mean?
sup welcome to WBO!
105 refers to the height of the track which is 10.5mm. RF refers to the first letters of the track name, in this case Rubber Flat
Thanks Draco ^-^
Oh okay I get it.
So is there anything special about the rubber flat thing.
Welcome To The WBO!
Welcome to the WBO! And RF is one of the best attack tips ever.
Welcome!
And works best in Takara stadiums lol.

WIsh I went to a school where people randomly played with beyblades.