New here

Hi I'm new here and found this place when I was googling beyblade burst tournaments. I'm from Dunedin New Zealand and love blading a lot. I use raid luinor and drain Fafnir I also like gaming and reading. I'm also 17.
Welcome, enjoy the forums and join the Discord server when you can! Hopefully some tournaments happen in your area (unlike mine) and best of luck once you do find one!
Hello and welcome to the WBO, hope you enjoy your stay!
Welcome to the WBO!!
welcome to the WBO you little stink
New Zealand? There a new one, Hi welcome to the WBO, follow the rules and your set hope you Enjoy your stay, also if you want to get a community press tournaments and then Press communities hope you fine one!
(Nov. 23, 2021  1:49 PM)Vaporeonking Wrote: Hi I'm new here and found this place when I was googling beyblade burst tournaments. I'm from Dunedin New Zealand and love blading a lot. I use raid luinor and drain Fafnir I also like gaming and reading. I'm also 17.

Hi there! Welcome to the WBO! Hope you enjoy your time here! Also, if you'd like me to make you a profile picture, you can make a request in this thread - I'm pretty good with digital editing, so don't be afraid to request something difficult! I love the challenge!

By the way, did you know that Vaporeon is-
I love your username- I hope you enjoy your stay here!!