New blader in Texas.

My name is Daniel, but you guys can call me Danny. I am a new blader in Houston Texas looking for more experience in BeyBlading. I have beyblade awhile back but I have come to start again, itching to gain more experience with the new metal ones. I currently have an Evil Gemios, a Rock Gasher, a Dark Bull, an Earth Virgo, and a Storm Capricorn, and I'm hoping to go further with my knowledge in beyblades and it's a pleasure to meet everyone on the forums. Happy Beyblading! Tongue_out_wink
Hi, Welcome to the WBO! I live in Houston TX also, so your not the only Houston Blader here!
Woohoo! Lets hope we can find each other and battle out someday! I would greatly appreciate tips!
I'm from houston tx too!
Hi i love bey blade unfortunately i live in lees summit but if your in the area let me know by the way ive been to Texas and i battled this kid who stayed in my hotel he brought his friends and they were practically unstoppable Texas bladers are strong ill give u tht
but now ive gotten so good im ure i could beat them if i ever meet them again
(Jan. 05, 2011  12:40 AM)pheonix14 Wrote: Hi i love bey blade unfortunately i live in lees summit but if your in the area let me know by the way ive been to Texas and i battled this kid who stayed in my hotel he brought his friends and they were practically unstoppable Texas bladers are strong ill give u tht
but now ive gotten so good im ure i could beat them if i ever meet them again

Maybe one day we could beyblade, but not until I get stronger!
welcome to the WBO if you are ever in the Dallas area Hit me up with a PM to battle!
(Jan. 05, 2011  1:41 AM)ShadowL-Drago Wrote: welcome to the WBO if you are ever in the Dallas area Hit me up with a PM to battle!

DEFINITELY! What area though? I used to live in Dallas myself!