New avatar’s

Will you guys watch the new avatar this Saturday?!
#1 ah yes 4 threads (I know its an accident)
#2 wrong forum
#3 Its already releasing on this saturday??? (where can I watch it)
#4 if you are talking about the avatar I think you are talking, you could have used the ATLA thread

also I am sad cause when they dub it to portuguese they will change Toph's and sokka's voice because both of their brazilian voice actors died
(Apr. 22, 2021  3:24 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: #1 ah yes 4 threads (I know its an accident)
#2 wrong forum
#4 if you are talking about the avatar I think you are talking, you could have used the ATLA thread

also I am sad cause when they dub it to portuguese they will change Toph's and sokka's voice because both of their brazilian voice actors died

#1 thanks for recognizing it was an accident 
#2 This is the  second time this has happened to me. I can never find the right forum.
#3 I think nick or paramount+
#4 I don’t think it’s Aang
Bonus #1 so sad
Bonus #2 They will make lots of shows and movies starting this year
(Apr. 22, 2021  3:47 AM)Dblader Wrote:
(Apr. 22, 2021  3:24 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: #1 ah yes 4 threads (I know its an accident)
#2 wrong forum

#1 thanks for recognizing it was an accident 
#2 This is the  second time this has happened to me. I can never find the right forum.
#3 I think nick or paramount+
#4 I don’t think it’s Aang
Bonus #1 so sad
Bonus #2 They will make lots of shows and movies starting this year

I am more hyped for this than the netflix live action cause the last time they did a  avatar live action without the creators there wasnt a pretty thing

and I think they are doing what happened after atla (like what they did in the comics)
act it is going to be streaming on youtube...

If you are fans of "Avatar: The Last Airbender," well you're in luck since a new series is exclusively streaming on YouTube starting tomorrow 4/22 (Earth Day)! As you probably know, Avatar aired on Nick from 2005 to 2008. All information is below.

https://www.polygon.com/animation-cartoo...fan-series
I'll watch it
I’m going to watch it after beyblade
so its like after korra?
(Apr. 22, 2021  2:21 PM)pika2442 Wrote: so its like after korra?

I don't think so

after zuko became firelord and before sokka died
(Apr. 22, 2021  2:50 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:

That’s like a 50+ year range
(Apr. 22, 2021  2:50 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:

ohhhhh
(Apr. 22, 2021  2:57 PM)Dblader Wrote:
(Apr. 22, 2021  2:50 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: after zuko became firelord and before sokka died

That’s like a 50+ year range

I know that lol but its still before korra
(Apr. 22, 2021  3:06 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Apr. 22, 2021  2:57 PM)Dblader Wrote: That’s like a 50+ year range

I know that lol but its still before korra

I know but I wish it was an earthbender😢 (Named lee😅)
(Apr. 22, 2021  3:10 PM)Dblader Wrote:
(Apr. 22, 2021  3:06 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: I know that lol but its still before korra

I know but I wish it was an earthbender😢 (Named lee😅)

You mean Rock Lee from Naruto? lol
(Apr. 22, 2021  5:05 PM)UnionDragon007 Wrote:
(Apr. 22, 2021  3:10 PM)Dblader Wrote: I know but I wish it was an earthbender😢 (Named lee😅)

You mean Rock Lee from Naruto? lol

No in avatar there are a million Lee’s
(Apr. 22, 2021  7:22 PM)Dblader Wrote:
(Apr. 22, 2021  5:05 PM)UnionDragon007 Wrote: You mean Rock Lee from Naruto? lol

No in avatar there are a million Lee’s

Ik
(Apr. 22, 2021  7:31 PM)UnionDragon007 Wrote:
(Apr. 22, 2021  7:22 PM)Dblader Wrote: No in avatar there are a million Lee’s

Ik
I never saw naruto
Turns out it never came out. Never trust the internet. Sorry for the false news. I was looking forward to seeing the new avatar.😔
Wait you guys heard of the legend of genji

It’s the new avater after korra https://legend-of-genji.fandom.com/wiki/Genji alright here is the Wikipedia

(Apr. 30, 2021  3:11 PM)Blader Wrote: Turns out it never came out. Never trust the internet. Sorry for the false news. I was looking forward to seeing the new avatar.😔

Have you heard of it?
(May. 16, 2021  11:46 PM)JJustice Wrote: Wait you guys heard of the legend of genji

It’s the new avater after korra https://legend-of-genji.fandom.com/wiki/Genji alright here is the Wikipedia

(Apr. 30, 2021  3:11 PM)Blader Wrote: Turns out it never came out. Never trust the internet. Sorry for the false news. I was looking forward to seeing the new avatar.😔

Have you heard of it?
You know he is fan-made right?
(AKA not cannon)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QC4oI6IRzJw
(May. 17, 2021  4:48 PM)JJustice Wrote: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QC4oI6IRzJw

[font="Helvetica Neue", helvetica, arial, sans-serif]The Legend of Genji is a fan made comic series following the Legend of Korra and Avatar: The Last Airbender.
The comic was created by MackyDraws and has a diverse multinational development team of volunteer fans from the United States of America, Brazil, Argentina, Canada, Spain and Russia.
[/font]

this is according to the wiki
(May. 17, 2021  4:46 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(May. 16, 2021  11:46 PM)JJustice Wrote: Wait you guys heard of the legend of genji

Have you heard of it?
You know he is fan-
 just watch that video
(May. 17, 2021  4:50 PM)JJustice Wrote:
(May. 17, 2021  4:46 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: You know he is fan-
 just watch that video

ok