[New York, New York] Congregation of the Mighty

on
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

Name: Congregation of the Mighty
Date: July 22, 2012
Venue: Central Park South in Heckscher Playground
Directions:
To get to Central Park south, you can take the R, N or Q train and get off at Fifth avenue and 59th street. Also, you can take the ABCD1 trains to 59th st. Columbus Circle

[Image: fef1xh.jpg]
[Image: 2vjy90g.jpg]

Times:
* Meet up at 59th St. Columbus Circle at 11:00am underneath the giant globe.
* Head to Heckscher Playground to set up along with practice and free play at 12:00pm. Registration will take place at this time.
* Official tournament starts at around 12:30.

Like all official WBO tournaments, there will be a $5 entrance fee if you don't have a Blader's Passport. You can buy one at the tournament for $10. As you know it allows you to enter any tournament for the next year without paying the fee, as well as giving you the chance to participate in whatever contests or giveaways the WBO may offer.

This tournament is for Plastic/HMS Rememberance Day. I'll try to have a tournament for each if I can. It's really up to enough people showing up. There are already a couple of people who want to sell beys at the event so we should have enoug beys for this to work out.

I only have the Tornado Balance stadium. If anyone can bring Tornado Attack or TBTS that would be great.

Blader List:
Cye Kinomiya
Ga'Hooleone
Cosmic
Sniper
Sparkman321lir
Ethan H
Nexus
SamanthaD.
TheDivineBladeR
FlameLeone2300
SPIKE TEMPO
CAPRIKORN
Ultimatedstryr
bladerx27
PhantomOrion100

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

is anyone at the tournament selling a theif pheonic e230gcf
Maybe man its been awhile
(Jul. 20, 2012  8:11 PM)joseph317 Wrote: Just to make sure everyone knows, this will only have a HMS and Plastic tournament. There will be NO MFB tournament.

Son. Kai-V said we can have one BUT with only players who participated in the HMS or plastic tournament. Kai-V, if we have a MFB tournament, do the contestants have to have played in both of the others or just one of the two? In any case, I feel as if we are disrupting Orlando's (Cye's) gig and we should let HIM make the FINAL call.
I'm fine with there being an MFB tourney so long as the conditions stated above are met.
so if there is an mfb tournament i will play in all 3 and is anyone selling and dranzer g?
l
im going to help out in the MFB tournament like say 321 shoot or let it rip ok
(Jul. 21, 2012  4:44 PM)Ultimatedstryr Wrote: im going to help out in the MFB tournament like say 321 shoot or let it rip ok

that's for the person hosting it to decide if you're a judge or not.
Will the mfb tournament be processed or just for fun. Also, anyone selling Wolborg 2
but there will be MFB tournament right

cye
i think im doing the MFB tournament
(Jul. 21, 2012  6:26 PM)Ultimatedstryr Wrote: but there will be MFB tournament right

cye
i think im doing the MFB tournament

dunno but i'm coming to the tounament prepared for anything
My father InTrance317 and I will be having the MFB tournament, but it will and must be after Cye's HMS and Plastics tournament it will also not be processed and will have no prizes. So think of it as a little side tournament.
(Jul. 21, 2012  8:44 PM)joseph317 Wrote: My father InTrance317 and I will be having the MFB tournament, but it will and must be after Cye's HMS and Plastics tournament it will also not be processed and will have no prizes. So think of it as a little side tournament.

awsome
cool i will be doing that and plastics and hms
(Jul. 21, 2012  8:44 PM)joseph317 Wrote: My father InTrance317 and I will be having the MFB tournament, but it will and must be after Cye's HMS and Plastics tournament it will also not be processed and will have no prizes. So think of it as a little side tournament.

Hm, technically, why would it not be processed ? Make sure you write down the results properly anyway ...
can i help out joseph 317 please
what time
you should do it while cye is the touenament yes or no
can i help out with some judging for Joesph317's tournament, oh and i am also judging in the plastics, i asked cye and maybe if you are ok with it i could judge for mfb too, and i know all the mfb and plastic rules just so you know
Thanks
and i think the mfb tourrnament should be after so it doesnt take away from the plastics and hms tournament but a time would help so if they dont want to wait in the park when whoever wants to go can get there
(Jul. 21, 2012  9:32 PM)Kai-V Wrote:

Hm, technically, why would it not be processed ? Make sure you write down the results properly anyway ...

I don't think it should be official because its a late notice and i only have one BB-10 stadium and its kind of banged up. But i will write down the results and if anyone can bring a BB-10 ill make it official.

It will be about 10-20 minutes after Cye's tournament.

yes i can bring 1-2 bb-10 stadiums
(Jul. 22, 2012  12:04 AM)Ethan H Wrote: yes i can bring 1-2 bb-10 stadiums

OK bring 2 if you can just make sure your name is on them.

ok sure thanks
good luck to everyone!!!
God dammit. :<

I'm really sorry, guys, I can't make it. I have to be with my family for the day tomorrow. To those who wished to buy parts from me, I'm very sorry that I can't make it. Hopefully another person can sell you some plastics. It sucks because I even just found my old Thunder Dragon (HMS) that I wanted to sell tomorrow.

Enjoy yourselves guys, and, to many who don't realize, all this talk of the side MFB tournament and excitement for it is really unfair to Cye and others (like me even) who have waited for this day since it was created last year. We come to blade plastics and HMS and relive the old days of beyblade. We didn't make a remembrance day to blade with the stuff you can pick up in Wal-Mart today.

Again, I'm really sorry that I can't make it. I would love to go if I could, and if I can come to another MFB tournament I would be willing to sell those plastics and Thunder Dragon for those who get their beyspirit ignited by this tournament (If you win the Beylotto for first or second I'd even be willing to trade my parts and blades for the first/second place prizes Wink ).

In all seriousness, enjoy the day for plastics and HMS (;<<<<<< i want to goooo play my favorite series) and not MFB and I'm sorry for those who were hoping to buy blades from me, like joseph317 and father and PhantomOrion100.
thanks anyway
It's ok dude I am still may buy you HMS in a future tournament!!!since I love the plastics and HMS!
Today is the day to remembre the times we played with HMS and Plastic beys and let's battle with them again just like the old times. I can't wait to see all the blades at 12:30 to battle with there plastic and HMS beys. LET IT RIP!!!