New WBO-Member

Hello Guys, my name is BeySkozo Raky and I just registered yesterday! I'm 13 years old and I leave in Austria. I'm interested in Beyblade since the summer of 2019, so since about 2 years. When I watched the 5th episode of Beyblade Burst Turbo at that time, I was just flashed by the crazy battle between Valt and Lui. It was just amazing for me. I knew that Beyblade exists and I already watched some episodes from Evolution in the past. But this time it really caught my interest. So I started watching Beyblade videos, searched for some interesting products for me and began informing me more about it. I also watched the first Hypersphere Unboxings from Zankye and subsribed to him.
Then at the 31st of November of the same year I bought my first Beyblades: Turbo Spryzen S4, the Geist Fafnir Rudr 2-Pack and the Vertical Drop Battle Set. I was very happy when I finally could have Beyblades. I enjoyed playing it and it immediately became my biggest hobby. My friends also started playing it then. The coming year I bought several other Beyblades and got more to an big expert when it comes to Burst (thanks to the Fandom wich I discovered then).
I found the WBO when I was surfing in Google and then found a website with a picture of the new "SURGE-logo". I visited it then. Since then I'm daily on the website reading all your discussions and charing of new information. So I know most of you. The WBO is also a reason why I know so much about Beyblade and learned many things about it. So I have to say directly that you all are awesome!
And now I'm part of this wonderful and cool community wich I'm really glad about. I really hope I will have a good time here! See you! Smile
Hi! Welcome to the WBO! I used to lurk around a lot as a guest before a I decided to make an account lol. Hope you enjoy it here!
(Jul. 22, 2021  2:24 PM)i\m batman Wrote: Hi! Welcome to the WBO! I used to lurk around a lot as a guest before a I decided to make an account lol. Hope you enjoy it here!
Thanks "i'm batman"! So I'm not the only one who lurked around here before joining. Interesting to see!
(Jul. 22, 2021  2:18 PM)BeySkozo Raky Wrote: Hello Guys, my name is BeySkozo Raky and I just registered yesterday! I'm 13 years old and I leave in Austria. I'm interested in Beyblade since the summer of 2019, so since about 2 years. When I watched the 5th episode of Beyblade Burst Turbo at that time, I was just flashed by the crazy battle between Valt and Lui. It was just amazing for me. I knew that Beyblade exists and I already watched some episodes from Evolution in the past. But this time it really caught my interest. So I started watching Beyblade videos, searched for some interesting products for me and began informing me more about it. I also watched the first Hypersphere Unboxings from Zankye and subsribed to him.
Then at the 31st of November of the same year I bought my first Beyblades: Turbo Spryzen S4, the Geist Fafnir Rudr 2-Pack and the Vertical Drop Battle Set. I was very happy when I finally could have Beyblades. I enjoyed playing it and it immediately became my biggest hobby. My friends also started playing it then. The coming year I bought several other Beyblades and got more to an big expert when it comes to Burst (thanks to the Fandom wich I discovered then).
I found the WBO when I was surfing in Google and then found a website with a picture of the new "SURGE-logo". I visited it then. Since then I'm daily on the website reading all your discussions and charing of new information. So I know most of you. The WBO is also a reason why I know so much about Beyblade and learned many things about it. So I have to say directly that you all are awesome!
And now I'm part of this wonderful and cool community wich I'm really glad about. I really hope I will have a good time here! See you! Smile

ayo man wassup

welcome to the wbo! enjoy ur stay my guy
Welcome! And, I lurked for about half a year before I joined…
Welcome to the WHO on the head manager and boss of GhostFox and any others!
(Jul. 22, 2021  2:59 PM)LJ-Blader Wrote: Welcome! And, I lurked for about half a year before I joined…

What...
Welcome to the WBO
(Jul. 22, 2021  2:18 PM)BeySkozo Raky Wrote: Hello Guys, my name is BeySkozo Raky and I just registered yesterday! I'm 13 years old and I leave in Austria. I'm interested in Beyblade since the summer of 2019, so since about 2 years. When I watched the 5th episode of Beyblade Burst Turbo at that time, I was just flashed by the crazy battle between Valt and Lui. It was just amazing for me. I knew that Beyblade exists and I already watched some episodes from Evolution in the past. But this time it really caught my interest. So I started watching Beyblade videos, searched for some interesting products for me and began informing me more about it. I also watched the first Hypersphere Unboxings from Zankye and subsribed to him.

there are lots of nice people here and I used to read lots of people's discussions to before I joined!
Big Thank You's to you all guys! I really appreciate your attention! Nice to see people like this! Smile

Nice to see another Australian Blader! Hope you enjoy your time here!
I actually live in "Austria", not in "Australia". Very funny to see if those two countries get mixed up because of their similar names.
Hey bro! Welcome to WBO.Have great time and hope you enjoy it here
(Jul. 23, 2021  10:37 AM)Legend27 Wrote: Hey bro! Welcome to WBO.Have great time and hope you enjoy it here

Thanks Legend 27! 👍🏾