New WBO-Member

Hello Guys, my name is BeySkozo Raky and I just registered yesterday! I'm 13 years old and I leave in Austria. I'm interested in Beyblade since the summer of 2019, so since about 2 years. When I watched the 5th episode of Beyblade Burst Turbo at that time, I was just flashed by the crazy battle between Valt and Lui. It was just amazing for me. I knew that Beyblade exists and I already watched some episodes from Evolution in the past. But this time it really caught my interest. So I started watching Beyblade videos, searched for some interesting products for me and began informing me more about it. I also watched the first Hypersphere Unboxings from Zankye and subsribed to him.
Then at the 31st of November of the same year I bought my first Beyblades: Turbo Spryzen S4, the Geist Fafnir Rudr 2-Pack and the Vertical Drop Battle Set. I was very happy when I finally could have Beyblades. I enjoyed playing it and it immediately became my biggest hobby. My friends also started playing it then. The coming year I bought several other Beyblades and got more to an big expert when it comes to Burst (thanks to the Fandom wich I discovered then).
I found the WBO when I was surfing in Google and then found a website with a picture of the new "SURGE-logo". I visited it then. Since then I'm daily on the website reading all your discussions and charing of new information. So I know most of you. The WBO is also a reason why I know so much about Beyblade and learned many things about it. So I have to say directly that you all are awesome!
And now I'm part of this wonderful and cool community wich I'm really glad about. I really hope I will have a good time here! See you! Smile

Sorry, I accidentally posted the Thread twice!
(Jul. 22, 2021  2:17 PM)BeySkozo Raky Wrote: Hello Guys, my name is BeySkozo Raky and I just registered yesterday! I'm 13 years old and I leave in Austria. I'm interested in Beyblade since the summer of 2019, so since about 2 years. When I watched the 5th episode of Beyblade Burst Turbo at that time, I was just flashed by the crazy battle between Valt and Lui. It was just amazing for me. I knew that Beyblade exists and I already watched some episodes from Evolution in the past. But this time it really caught my interest. So I started watching Beyblade videos, searched for some interesting products for me and began informing me more about it. I also watched the first Hypersphere Unboxings from Zankye and subsribed to him.
Then at the 31st of November of the same year I bought my first Beyblades: Turbo Spryzen S4, the Geist Fafnir Rudr 2-Pack and the Vertical Drop Battle Set. I was very happy when I finally could have Beyblades. I enjoyed playing it and it immediately became my biggest hobby. My friends also started playing it then. The coming year I bought several other Beyblades and got more to an big expert when it comes to Burst (thanks to the Fandom wich I discovered then).
I found the WBO when I was surfing in Google and then found a website with a picture of the new "SURGE-logo". I visited it then. Since then I'm daily on the website reading all your discussions and charing of new information. So I know most of you. The WBO is also a reason why I know so much about Beyblade and learned many things about it. So I have to say directly that you all are awesome!
And now I'm part of this wonderful and cool community wich I'm really glad about. I really hope I will have a good time here! See you! Smile

Sorry, I accidentally posted the Thread twice!
lol i can see, but its all gud!
Not a problem, it was an accident, I'll close this thread and leave your original one open.