New Possible Libra Killer Combo and Force Smasher: Pegasus DF145BS VS. Libra 105D

Ok so Bluezee and I were battling and he decided to use a combo of his own to test out. The point of it was to test Force Smash on Pegasus( The original) and to make a true stamina type beyblade. It is surprisingly good and the force smash works! Here are the results. All battles were done in the MFB Attack Stadium:

Round 1: Libra Launched First
1: Pegasus wins by KO
2: Pegasus wins by KO
3Tongue_outegasus wins by spin out with use of force smash
4: Tie
5:Libra wins by KO
6: Libra wins by KO
7: Libra wins by Outspin
8: Libra wins by KO
9: Pegasus wins by force smash
10: Libra wins by KO

Results: Libra:5 Pegasus:4 Libra wins

Round 2: Pegasus Launched First
1. Pegasus by Force Smash
2. Pegasus by KO
3. Pegasus by Force Smash
4. Pegasus by KO due to early force smash and Libra wheel hitting tornado ridge.
5. Tie
6. Libra by KO
7. Libra by KO
8. Libra by KO
9. Pegasus by KO
10. Pegasus by Force Smash

Results: Pegasus :6 Libra: 3 Pegasus wins.

I think this combo would be even better if he put the metal face in but we wanted to try to find ways to win without it. Tell us what you think!
As a general rule, using a attack type wheel on a defense or endurance tip, isn't exactly the best strategy.
Pegasus isnt much of an attack type at all. Its more defense oriented than anything else. Read the overall section in this article and see what I mean http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/Pegasis_105F. Anything else?
Metal Face isn't going to help this combo's Stamina, but it might help the Force Smash theme you're going for.

Try this:
Metal Face: Pegasis DF145B

Ball bottom should add more stamina, and the added weight of Metal Face should aid in forcing the opposing beyblade down.

I honestly think you should try the same thing with Virgo; You'll most likely get better results.
EDIT: Synesthesia beat me.
When we have better defense and endurance wheels, it'd make more sense to use them to stop Libra, and we have rubber flat based combos that have a higher success rate than this when launched correctly...
Tip wise, try changing to a b for endurance, and WB for defense, they're both better than BS.
That sounds very good. Thank you guys for your help. It's highly appreciated. We will do more tests. Anyone else have any advice, comments, etc.?
Try it versus Libra on different tracks.
Is this uncustomized Libra DF145BS?
(May. 30, 2009  7:46 PM)Synesthesia Wrote: The test beyblade is Libra 105D.

yeah i just saw that, i'm an idiot

still, i don't see this as a "libra killer". just a "this-specific-combo killer" which doesn't mean much
If they develop a Force Smash combo that can actually deal with more than just combos on low tracks, I'll be impressed.