New Person Here!

Hi there! I'm Foxtrot, though you can call me Fox or...whatever, really, I don't mind. Uh, as for a little bit about myself, I like Rock/Metal music, and I'm really, really competitive...mostly, unless I'm too tired to care (which is a lot...) I do own a few Beyblades, though, apart from Dark wolf (metal fusion I think) they're all quite old, and in the case of my Hidden Spirits Gryffolyon, very incomplete.
Welcome to the WBO! Read the rules and enjoy the forum Smile For any question about the forum shoot me a pm Wink
Wow another member haha welcome to the WBO home of all the bladders and beyblade lovers haha if u need help u can pm me or thunderleopard..!! Grin
Welcome to the World Beyblade Organization.
Thanks for the warm welcome! I'm sure I'll like it here.
Where are you from?
Anywhere near London? They constantly have tournaments.
Where about's in England?

EDIT: Beaten!
Unfortunately, I'm in Petworth, though if I catch the train from...Barnham (I think...) London is only a few hours away.
Quite far to go considering tournaments start at 11:30 over here in London. Also train tickets will be mega-expensive.
I know, it's a shame really, oh well, doesn't matter an awful lot, If I wanted to enter a competition, I'd have to get my poor abused Beyblades back into some semblance of working condition...