New PS3 Slim!!

(Aug. 22, 2009  4:34 AM)Aqua Wrote: The PS3 Slim is pretty awesome. The original (fat) PS3 looks a lot better than the slim though. But it's good that they finally dropped the price. Now, I’m actually considering getting one.

The fat PS3 looks much better.
I don't even think the PS3 slims got chrome.
I wonder if the fan will go into hyper mode on this version?
They lower the price of 200$ in one year. I just remember that I bought my PS3 500$ +taxes one year ago. That makes my heart cry that the PS3 is so much cheaper that is what one or two years ago.
hahah Im planning to get this in December for Christmas. ^^
but the thing is is that the ps3 is way to expencive i mean i say one for 400£ and that is about 800$ so thats a bit heafty rather then the xbox 380 is just as good [not realy it dosent have a blue ray and it dosnt have motion scening controlers]
They are like 400/500 dollars in Australia..
PS3 sucks + there having financial issues and this PS3 Slim kinda proves it, so i wouldn't trust them due to the fact that you buy one and they go bust.

360 Forever, it may be american and cost more in the long run but that's sort of like an investment!!!
(Aug. 24, 2009  9:12 AM)brazman Wrote: but the thing is is that the ps3 is way to expencive i mean i say one for 400£ and that is about 800$ so thats a bit heafty rather then the xbox 380 is just as good [not realy it dosent have a blue ray and it dosnt have motion scening controlers]

They dropped the price of the PS3, so the PS3 is now the same price as the 360 (pro).

(Aug. 24, 2009  11:23 AM)PRODDER-JAY Wrote: so i wouldn't trust them due to the fact that you buy one and they go bust.

wth are you talking about? :\
Exactly this is SONY were talking about.
And even if they actually do go bust how would that affect your PS3?
(Aug. 24, 2009  11:23 AM)PRODDER-JAY Wrote: PS3 sucks + there having financial issues and this PS3 Slim kinda proves it, so i wouldn't trust them due to the fact that you buy one and they go bust.

360 Forever, it may be american and cost more in the long run but that's sort of like an investment!!!

What are you talking about? Sony has done revisions to all their PlayStation platforms that have been released outside of Japan (sorry PocketStation, and PlayStation X), that includes the 100+ million PlayStation, the 50+million PlayStation Portable, and 140+ Million PlayStation 2. Even if they weren't bleeding money, they still would have done this. You do realize that Microsoft's game division has hurt more then Sony's right? Microsoft has only reported one fiscal year profitable in their game division. One year, since the launch of the original Xbox.

As for future proof- lol at thinking the 360 with its lack of built in WiFi, lack of Blu-Ray, etc. are good for the long run.
lack of HD cables
Arguing over game consoles is so cool.
(Aug. 24, 2009  4:39 PM)Roan Wrote: Arguing over game consoles is so cool.

you're not really one to talk
Four Numbers:
Have fun waiting you'll probably get RROD on the way.
I love my xbox but it's the truth.
In my eyes their equal consoles.
BACK ON TOPIC: Does anyone know what the PS3 slim is bundled with? I'm doing this from my PS3 no so I can't be arsed to look it up.
(Aug. 24, 2009  11:58 PM)AlphaBlader Wrote: BACK ON TOPIC: Does anyone know what the truth PS3 slim is bundled with? I'm doing this from my PS3 no so I can't be arsed to look it up.

Pardon? I'm not totally sure if I understand what you mean by that. It might be bundled with a free PSN game, I doubt a retail game will be bundled with it, it'll have a 120GB Harddrive, come with a DualShock 3, some cables (don't expect HDMI), and the PS3 itself.
Oh I heard that it will come with Assasins creed 2 but I wasn't sure that was true.
And I was posting from my PS3.