[New Jersey, USA] Tri-State Beyday Meet Up? (NY, NJ)

Who here would be interested in meeting somewhere in NJ like Bicentennial Park for a meet up and blading for beypoints?

It would be May 23

I have a Tornado Balance stadium i can bring.
Im not sure,But I'll try,If you can move it somewhere closer to NY,I would be able to come for sure
If I end up not going to war room, sure
I dont think I can make it that day. We should have something going in June or something
(May. 12, 2009  5:14 PM)Pinoy Blader Wrote: I dont think I can make it that day. We should have something going in June or something
Anubis and I were thinking of having battles in China Town during the summer to promote Beyblading since it's an area of common interest in the summer.
(May. 13, 2009  1:39 AM)Deikailo Wrote: Anubis and I were thinking of having battles in China Town during the summer to promote Beyblading since it's an area of common interest in the summer.

ill do it on days that aren't too hot.
(May. 13, 2009  1:39 AM)Deikailo Wrote: Anubis and I were thinking of having battles in China Town during the summer to promote Beyblading since it's an area of common interest in the summer.

Sounds interesting, def interested in taking part
We (age appropriate) go drinking in the city and have a night of drunken blading
(May. 14, 2009  4:48 AM)Maz Wrote: We (age appropriate) go drinking in the city and have a night of drunken blading
Aha, but we're all under 21, Maz. Drinking under 21 = baaaad Wink

I was thinking inside one of those stupid mall things they have in China Town.
(May. 14, 2009  4:48 AM)Maz Wrote: We (age appropriate) go drinking in the city and have a night of drunken blading

This really isn't appropriate to discuss here, despite your intentions.
Alright my fault i understand, ill keep it through pm
(May. 14, 2009  4:54 AM)Deikailo Wrote: Aha, but we're all under 21, Maz. Drinking under 21 = baaaad Wink

I was thinking inside one of those stupid mall things they have in China Town.

elizabeth street mall? where they have all ze animus?
that sounds like a great place since theres tons of impressionable kids who shop there on a daily basis.

i'd be totally down for this and NO I won't be MIA this time since my classes are coming to an end in the coming weeks -__-
I say we test the real skillz of some people and show what true bladerz are all about it could be in center city -philadelphia,pa.(still tri-state right?)it would be in june.
I'd bet money that this never happened
(May. 20, 2009  2:38 PM)bladerking Wrote: I say we test the real skillz of some people and show what true bladerz are all about it could be in center city -philadelphia,pa.(still tri-state right?)it would be in june.
English isn't part of the Dragon Ball sequel, btw.

No, tri-state means NY, CT, and NJ, or anywhere close to NY or NJ because that's where everyone meets.
so you should have it in China town that would be cool like all bladers should meet there
(May. 24, 2009  7:00 AM)Deikailo Wrote: No, tri-state means NY, CT, and NJ, or anywhere close to NY or NJ because that's where everyone meets.

I know this is old but Philadelphia IS apart of the Tri-State area.. and if anyone is from Philadelphia please let me know
(May. 03, 2009  10:57 PM)Maz Wrote: Who here would be interested in meeting somewhere in NJ like Bicentennial Park for a meet up and blading for beypoints?

It would be May 23

I have a Tornado Balance stadium i can bring.

Dude i live right near bicentennial i didnt know people bladed so close to me.
why would you necro bump a thread after 5 months i think this has either been cancelled or has taken place
if you want to battle pm him or something
I was just in shock that people bladed so close to me. Sorry if my reply bothered you so deeply.
Hello Bladers from New Jersey and the Local Area looking for a group to join!

come join the NJ Bladers ---------> http://njbeybladers.webs.com/
go to new york city battle bladers for the new nyc wide tournament