New Here!

Hey, there, fellow bladders! I'm new here.....obviously.....XD so, I have Hyper Aquario....pretty awesome bey. Awesome attack power. So anyway, yeah, new....Eee[/font]
Hey! welcome to the WBO! We'll make you become the best beyblader you can be! just follow the mystical rules of the WBO and you'll be Okay! btw Hyper Aquario 105F sucks except for it's clear wheel.
Welcome! Well, as you may tell by sum, you learn that some beys arn't as good as you think. I learned that around my 1st week here, but you learn your first day! Have a great day at WBO!
Welcome and good luck. And here is a suggestion on a bey you should get phantom orion. You can only buy him online.
Welcome to the WBO man, it's great to have you, as you can be from sum 472 post some beys aren't worthwhile, but then again that's probably one of the main reasons you are here; to be the best blader you can be, you can also attend tournaments and make new friends and that's what were here for pm any of our friendly members if you you are in need of help or just post it on the ask a question get an answer thread which you can search up on the search function.
Yes, as I may have put it to you not every Bey is good. Try to get 4D releases such as Variares, Scythe Kronos, Beat Lynx, Phantom Orion and of the such as they contain game-breaking parts, also try to buy beys in the ''Maximum Series'' as they all have good parts especially the later Beys. Be sure to check out combo testing threads because then you know how good a part is prior to purchase eg. RDF, and Build me a combo 2 to see if your combos need improvement.
edit: WHAT ARE YOU SAYING DASHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hello bladersam!

welcome to the world beyblade orgonazation! before you do anything read the rules... i think.
everywone says so to me! any way have a great day in wbo!
(Oct. 31, 2011  11:36 AM)Dashy Wrote: hey!

Do some body know how i can battle people here! ITS ANNOYING THAT ALL TALKS ABOUT THE BATTLES when i dont even know how to battle how do i be a blader then!

But steel im in level 28 in www.beybladebattles.com and i never lose there i promise! CUZ I HAVE TAKED OVER THAT SITE WITH MY RAY STRIKER! NO BLADER CAN BEAT ME IN THERE and its shoud be funny if i could battle here you know i wonder hot that feels... Anyway if some body know please tell me!
i think this site is pretty cool its like wbba in the episodes and i work for it! All i know aboat this site its just everything
without you know missions like FBI. and like in the episodes like tsubasa are a spy for wbba! This site its too doo beyblade better i guess! Then why is its just fun things here like download episodes and battles and things like that!
im not saying that its bad but somethin more this site need like missions you have to do to do beyblade better!
Of course its fun that have fun in this site but i think i need more............MISSIONS! But steel keep this in your mind my and my ray striker are the worlds BEST!

Dashy, make your own thread, it's pretty disrespectful. And you battle by going to a tournament in your area hosted by WBO. Last, ''beybladebattles.com'' is a disgrace to the actual Beyblade game because you don't need any skill what- so- ever and can win with Poison Gemios M145RS/Q even when the opponent uses Basalt[for those who have it in their area]Aquario 90WD. PS: Got lost with these ''missions'' because the idea seems unreasonable.
PPS: You have no proof that you and Unicorno are the best, I just OS Ray Unicorno a minute ago with MF Scythe Capricorne BD145DS. So I guess that makes me the best-YEAH RIGHT! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
So your saying that beybladeonline its just a lucky game?
i dont think so!
So your saying that its just a lucky game?
i dont think so!
It is not a game of luck but top-tier combos in real life have mediocre performances on beybladebattles and the real mediocre performers are top tier in game
Hello Bladersam!

Welcome to wbo, enjoy your stay here

-
(Nov. 02, 2011  7:50 AM)Dashy Wrote: sum472, if i haved striker i should beat you cuz mine is different from others and you little capricorn will be crosssed by mi very one striker!
You have nothing to support your claim and if you actually owned any good beyblades other than Unicorno then you would know. also you and sum 472 should try not to have heated conversations such as this one

Dashy this is not the place to discuss this and ray unicorn (or hasbro striker) can easily be ko'd with other beys

but to get on topic

Hi and welcome to the WBO hope you enjoy and make sure you read the rules before doing anything
Sorry about that, I took it to PMs anyway. I should have stopped talking to Dashy and PMs would be the place it would go otherwise. This is the place to welcome BladerSam.
I have friends and they have a lot of different beys and im too and sometimes we take our beys out and play but i remember the last im we was out and played then one of my friends bey fall into a stone and break into parts! the bey was teeth aries! when we picked it up my friend suddenly begin too cry lol! but i felt sorry for him you know that was his! best bey ever! but anyway how do i make a own thread?

Hello bladersam and welcome to wbo a perfect place to enjoy beyblade! and have a nice day here!
To make a thread you must select the right forum and select creat thread but first make sure there isnt another thread for the topic already using the search function
Thanks really much hammer hades!
your the best!
your welcome man
(Nov. 02, 2011  7:50 AM)Dashy Wrote: Bladersam!

if you want to battle online here dont do it! its way to boring! battle at www.beybladebattles.com instead.
But some reason, i already think you doing it!
-

We've been over this, Beybladebattles.com is just horrible and you can't battle online here because we are an organization not a place to battle online.
[Why do people think that anyway]
(Nov. 02, 2011  7:50 AM)Dashy Wrote: Bladersam!

if you want to battle online here dont do it! its way to boring! battle at www.beybladebattles.com instead.
But some reason, i already think you doing it!
-
Hang on... Wait... No one actually pulled him up on this! He said 'If you want to battle online here' ... Why are you making up lies saying it is boring... It is probably boring for you because you sit there looking at the screen saying go Striker... But all you see is a screen full or writing... YOU DON'T BATTLE ONLINE! You battle for real... against... real bladers... real beyblades and real Stadiums! Just thought i should say...

Anyways, welcome to the WBO BladerSam! First thing to do is read your opening PM, then you want to read the rule books, guides on making threads and posts and take advice from more experienced people on this site.
(Oct. 27, 2011  9:59 PM)BladerSam Wrote: Hey, there, fellow bladders! I'm new here.....obviously.....XD so, I have Hyper Aquario....pretty awesome bey. Awesome attack power. So anyway, yeah, new....Eee[/font]
Ah hah hah... 'Bladders'
Anyway, welcome to the WBO! Grin

@Onlinebattledisscusion: I think Dashy is confusing tests conducted by other members to be *online battles*
because of the win rates and such.
cool enjoy your stay.. Read rules
I just writed what i heard in "ask a question get a answer" they said so to me that they can battle in this site weird?