New Hasbro Battle Gear

ooh those look COOL. I can't wait to get them! But on Entertainmentearth dot com, its only in a bundle for $50.00!
Thats CRAZY. Hope they're separate in stores.
(Dec. 15, 2010  3:45 AM)|Joe| Wrote:
(Dec. 15, 2010  3:43 AM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote: I was thinking something different.
I was thinking you would push the [Handle] in as fast as you can and it pushes back out, and you repeat until you think it's at it's max and press the button to launch the bey.
Well wouldn't that be a String Wind&Shoot? I think McFrown got it since it is called a Rev-Up Launcher and in his theory you are actually revving your Bey.

My theory doesn't even involve a string... Necessarily...

His theory would be more of a "String Wind&Shoot".
of course they will be, as all of those are already released, aside from the rev-up launcher.

EDIT: and my theory is nothing like a string wind and shoot, it's like a rev-up launcher : \
I <3 how Hasbro has been making things Takara Tomy has not. Wink
(Dec. 15, 2010  3:58 AM)ChAoStOrM Wrote: I <3 how Hasbro has been making things Takara Tomy has not. Wink
At least TAKARA-TOMY makes mostly good things ... Who needs a Wind and Shoot Launcher or a Duotron one ?
(Dec. 15, 2010  4:36 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Dec. 15, 2010  3:58 AM)ChAoStOrM Wrote: I <3 how Hasbro has been making things Takara Tomy has not. Wink
At least TAKARA-TOMY makes mostly good things ... Who needs a Wind and Shoot Launcher or a Duotron one ?

At least they were good concepts... But sure they flopped, but I guess it's the effort that counts.
Hmm, I'd buy a new Beylauncher in that colour, as well as a grip. I might pick up the new launcher if it has some decent qualities.

(Dec. 15, 2010  4:36 AM)Kai-V Wrote:

How's the Digital Power Launchers, and Water Floatees doing for you? Wink
Wow looks liked Beyblade's being pimped out or something xD
(Dec. 15, 2010  4:46 AM)To Wrote: How's the Digital Power Launchers, and Water Floatees doing for you? Wink
At least the Digital Power Launcher had two sets of prongs and a Beypointer, which was useful in Japan. TAKARA-TOMY is also not the one who makes 'floatees' and other Beyblade-related items. Although, I do get what you meant, and that is why I wrote "mostly good things".
i like these. they are appealing and if we are lucky,string launcher will be sturdier and just improved, not to say it is not already better than the beylauncher.

i honest to god have no idea what the difference is between wind and rev launchers. i heard wind is horrible. how horrible, per say?

if we get REALLY lucky then Metal Master Beyblade color variants might return...most of you should understand what i am refering too...i woulnt be suprised about. after all the anime dub was odly named after it
you mean if we're really UNlucky those hideous colors will return?
i think the metallic launcher is cool but i have a feeling i would chip it somehow... anyone agree?
ok heres how i put these:
string launcher: cool
grip: cool
rev thingy: if it works, cool but t doesn't look like something from Hasbro.
wind up launcher: i have seen it in action and it goes too fast to launch the bey properly. don't work.
stickers: interesting.
Yah I agree with Kai-V. I just broke the handle of my string launcher today and I got it 5 days ago.! Id rather get Segment Launcher than that.
segment launcher????

METAL MASTER BEYS WHERE AWESOME!

anyway, what did you do to your string launcher? yes they can break but not easily. you have to pull it the wrong way with excesive force or you overuse it to the point where it is underto much stress and parts begin to break
ya the chrome paint looks flimsy as always...probobly could be easily chipped
(Dec. 15, 2010  4:48 AM)metal fight Wrote: Wow looks liked Beyblade's being pimped out or something xD

DUDE THAT MADE MY DAY!!! Rolfmao. Also like ppl sed the rev up string launcher and the mettalic migt improve spin permance.
Also Kai-V u need to stop critizing hasbro xD. Remeber u live near the headquarters. So stop it... >__>
(Dec. 15, 2010  1:21 PM)Anime101 Wrote: Also Kai-V u need to stop critizing hasbro xD. Remeber u live near the headquarters. So stop it... >__>
And they are sometimes reading around this board, but opinions do not hurt. I of course recognise that Hasbro does a lot of good things, but when it comes to accessories, I do not know ...
i think the bottum launcher looks very weird and could be useful but i like the new launcher grip,its darker colors and i didnt like red or black or blue,but grey with the skull stickers :3 yeah thank you hasbro i actually like this
and NOW they need some new stadiums haha i was thinking of a metal stadium :3
(Dec. 15, 2010  4:36 AM)Kai-V Wrote: At least TAKARA-TOMY makes mostly good things ... Who needs a Wind and Shoot Launcher or a Duotron one ?

Angle Compass, Laser Target thingy, selling the launcher grip as an addon, the finger trigger addon thing thats mostly pointless, beypointers which they pretty much stopped supporting and were more or less worthless anyhow because of cheating, the grip extension/counter weight, and theres likely things I'm forgetting.

TT has released LOTS of pretty much pointless fluff items, its a big market for kids and stuff as after all these ARE toys not everything is zomg super serious beyblading by a non-corporately recognized organization.
(Dec. 15, 2010  5:49 PM)The Dude Wrote:
(Dec. 15, 2010  4:36 AM)Kai-V Wrote: At least TAKARA-TOMY makes mostly good things ... Who needs a Wind and Shoot Launcher or a Duotron one ?

Angle Compass, Laser Target thingy, selling the launcher grip as an addon, the finger trigger addon thing thats mostly pointless, beypointers which they pretty much stopped supporting and were more or less worthless anyhow because of cheating, the grip extension/counter weight, and theres likely things I'm forgetting.

TT has released LOTS of pretty much pointless fluff items, its a big market for kids and stuff as after all these ARE toys not everything is zomg super serious beyblading by a non-corporately recognized organization.

Angle Compass - Measures the angle at which you launch your Beyblade. Useful for beginners and, shock horror, children.

LED Sight - Another useful addition for young children when learning to launch.

Metal Assist - Incredibly useful support for players who own a Launcher Grip.

Beypointer - Used in the Points campaign in Japan where players could collect points for rare Bey, such as Quetzalcoatl 90WF.

Pretty much every single accessory you've outlined has an extremely valid use, not just for Beyblade as a hobby, but for kids who want to enjoy themselves.
the wind and shoot sucks bad. you can't control its launch power. its power it DOES have is very weak. don't even bother trying to take it apart. i did a day after i got it, and it flew into pieces. there is noooo way to put it together again. never buy it!!!!

although, i'm looking forward to these other things!!!
I don't believe that the faceoff set with Earth Virgo and Evil Pisces has been posted yet. It is the "Spiral Blitz" set as many of you who probably went on Entertainment Earth after the first post probably discovered

[Image: HY19510Flg.jpg]

And though this was briefly mentioned in the first post, I do not believe that any pictures were posted of this atrocity. As if electronic Beyblades were not useless enough already

[Image: HY19498DDlg.jpg]
That Dark Pegasis looks awesome.
(Dec. 15, 2010  7:15 PM)Kai-V Wrote: That Dark Pegasis looks awesome.

If i just paint a pegasis clear wheel i can make it muahahahaha i already have a black dark wheel now to the ontopicness wind and shoot launchers and that kind of stuff is just for kids becouse it's cool but to be honest they are SO FAIL at the stores that sell beyblade where i live they never get sold they just hang there hehe lol
The only thing that makes these beys worth while are the plastic series launchers, spare ripcords, and the incredibly predictable release of color variants. Dark Pegasis looks pretty bad carp.

i now miss my red electronic Dragoon F...good thing i still have its super shiney bitchip! if only electronic beys came with facebolts and metalic stickers too...

new face offs =D

when someone figures out what the hell rev and shoot does, let me know... its the one that looks like the string launcher right?

for the record, most of those misc items were released by TT. the ones Hasbro rereleased are of higher quality than the TT ones but the ones hasbro made on thier own generaly suck. makes me question trusting hasbro and its rev launcher. other items hasbro hasnt released at all. not releasing beypointer was surprising to me, as it is seen frequently in the anime and Hasbro sells generaly based on the anime, and not just for beyblade i might add