New Forum Help

Does anyone want to help me with my new forum Forum For Beybladers?

I just started it so if sosme people could help me please.
We're all pretty dedicated to the forum we have here, so honestly I wouldn't expect too many offers. :\
Roan Wrote:We're all pretty dedicated to the forum we have here, so honestly I wouldn't expect too many offers. :\

I meant like the ones you staff call newbies.

I will be making my forum better. Maybe if anyone would just want to help me or just at least stop by and see it.
It's good you are being proactive into making a website for something you enjoy but right now..the market is just too small for fans to be spread around. As it stands , good or bad, Beywiki is about the only place on the net to really chat beyblade.
I think this is counteractive to what our goal should be right now, which is uniting all Beybladers in a single place. I think the community will attest that I usually listen to what they want. I don't see the need for a new forum right now.
I was just bored
awesomonewb Wrote:I was just bored

Running a community takes a lot more dedication than this. Lips_sealed
I also think is not needed. A new forum in the same language then we are too small but a forum in German oder another language that works togehter with beywiki i think wouldn't bee a stupid idea but i don't think it has much german bladers.

Peace
red_eyes
Nvm, just come by if you want. And join, you can be in 2 forums.
You make your forum sound so exciting and much better than this one. Beywiki sux.

"come join my forum"
"i was just bored"
"nvm. come by and join, you can be in two"

lul
red_eyes Wrote:I also think is not needed. A new forum in the same language then we are too small but a forum in German oder another language that works togehter with beywiki i think wouldn't bee a stupid idea but i don't think it has much german bladers.

Peace
red_eyes

I would love to see Beywiki in other languages *__*
Bey Brad Wrote:
red_eyes Wrote:I also think is not needed. A new forum in the same language then we are too small but a forum in German oder another language that works togehter with beywiki i think wouldn't bee a stupid idea but i don't think it has much german bladers.

Peace
red_eyes

Why not? This is a good chance to get some new bladers...?
Will u join red_eyes?
Bey Brad Wrote:

Peace
red_eyes

You can always run it through google translator lol
Oh yeah, if you want to see anything in the forum, you must join. LOL
awesomonewb Wrote:Oh yeah, if you want to see anything in the forum, you must join. LOL

This is one of the stupidest things you can do. Why would anyone join a board if they can't check it out first?
It just so they would join so they would see. It is kind of like a marketing technique. Okay. If you don't join, just leave me alone.
awesomonewb Wrote:It just so they would join so they would see. It is kind of like a marketing technique. Okay. If you don't join, just leave me alone.

It's a bad marketing strategy. All of the most popular forums allow you to read posts. If they can't read posts on your boar,d theyw ill just go somewhere where they can (like here).
awesomonewb Wrote:It just so they would join so they would see. It is kind of like a marketing technique. Okay. If you don't join, just leave me alone.

i.e. you're looking for people to join, not looking for people to stay and be active contributors etc.?
Bey Brad Wrote:It's a bad marketing strategy. All of the most popular forums allow you to read posts. If they can't read posts on your boar,d theyw ill just go somewhere where they can (like here).

This guy is right on the money.

I immediately turn away from message boards that don't allow non-registered members to see posts. It's a definite way to keep new members from signing up.
Okay i wouldn't join a german community but if it is so good like this then i would.

But why ot to make also German Articels on the beywiki? So the user can choise witch language he would like?

And i hate when i can't look in the forum befor i register.. xD

peace
red_eyes
Well, you can only look at some of the forum, like, a little bit of it. Besides, there is nothing on it anyways. Duh ??? Didn't I say I just started it?

There, now you can see what's in my forum. It pretty much doesn't have anything.
I'm locking this since this isn't the correct forum at all for this sort of thing anyway, and the OP does not appear to be interested in taking any decent advice.