New [Dangerous] Alternative For Atomic/Atomic-S [Hasbro] [Classic]

Friction-S seems very dangerous to me as Hasbro atomic is banned!

I will Post Testing soon!
(Sep. 15, 2020  1:54 AM)SunBlader98 Wrote: Friction-S seems very dangerous to me as Hasbro atomic is banned!

Just to clarify, the Hasbro nor the the TT Atomic are banned in Burst Limited.
I have a Friction-S myself, and I’ve done some testing with it. It seems ok, nowhere near bannable though.
I’d provide testing to back this up, but I don’t have my hasbro parts with me at the moment.
Edit: I completely misread what format this was for. Yes, both the TT and the Hasbro atomic drivers are currently banned in Burst Classic.
(Sep. 15, 2020  1:59 AM)#Fafnir Wrote:
(Sep. 15, 2020  1:54 AM)SunBlader98 Wrote: Friction-S seems very dangerous to me as Hasbro atomic is banned!

Just to clarify, the  Hasbro nor the the TT Atomic are banned in Burst Limited.
I have a Friction-S myself, and I’ve done some testing with it. It seems ok, nowhere near bannable though.
I’d provide testing to back this up, but I don’t have my hasbro parts with me at the moment.

Hello! Do you see "[Classic]" in title? Hasbro Atomic in Classic is banned!
(Sep. 15, 2020  2:00 AM)SunBlader98 Wrote:
(Sep. 15, 2020  1:59 AM)#Fafnir Wrote: Just to clarify, the  Hasbro nor the the TT Atomic are banned in Burst Limited.

Hello! Do you see "[Classic]" in title? Hasbro Atomic in Classic is banned!

Oh man, I completely misread! Sorry about that!
I’ve actually done some classic testing with Friction-S as well. Still not bannable, but I’m looking forward to seeing your testing on this.
(Sep. 15, 2020  2:06 AM)#Fafnir Wrote:
(Sep. 15, 2020  2:00 AM)SunBlader98 Wrote: Hello! Do you see "[Classic]" in title? Hasbro Atomic in Classic is banned!

Oh man, I completely misread! Sorry about that!
I’ve actually done some classic testing with Friction-S as well. Still not bannable, but I’m looking forward to seeing your testing on this.
Thanks! But Sorry for being quite harsh!