New Blader in Arizona

Good afternoon everyone,

Name is Nate online name is H.A.X. and I caught my Beyblade addiction from my kids when they got their blades during xmas. I saw them fighting in our vortex stadium and I was like "Time to goto Toys R'us....NOW!!!!"

Anyway was born in Germany in January of 1986, raised everywhere but more dominantly in Texas. I work in the United States Air Force can't exactly tell you what due to certain job related restrictions, right now working in Arizona, and if you haven't guessed I'm turning 25 this month.

My current hobbies are anything related to Kingdom Hearts and Bayonetta, Paintballing, Videogames of all kinds cept sports cant really get into sports games, and now Beyblading.

My collection consists of Lightning L-Drago 100HF, Earth Wolf 105WD, Storm Pegasus 105RF, and my favorite (minus the quake tip and spin track) is Storm Capricorn M145Q (you can probably guess why its my fav if your into zodiac stuff). ATM I'm also waiting for my Ray Unicorno to come in the mail with my MF bolts and I have Fury Capricorn pre-ordered.

And lastly for my future goals. As soon as I get content with my collection of Blades and parts I want to participate/host some tournaments hopefully with WBO's blessing and be a productive member of the community.

Take care peeps Tongue_out_wink

PS My wife says I always look pissed.....and she just said "when I say that, I mean piss my pants not angry...."
Yo!
If you have any queries PM me!
Yeah same here, PM me if you need anything, hah.
Hey im In tucson just gettin back into beyblading, I got ma friends hooked as well lol im in my 20s n lookin for homies to chill n battle
(Jan. 05, 2011  12:45 AM)HolyAngelX Wrote: Good afternoon everyone,

Name is Nate online name is H.A.X. and I caught my Beyblade addiction from my kids when they got their blades during xmas. I saw them fighting in our vortex stadium and I was like "Time to goto Toys R'us....NOW!!!!"

Anyway was born in Germany in January of 1986, raised everywhere but more dominantly in Texas. I work in the United States Air Force can't exactly tell you what due to certain job related restrictions, right now working in Arizona, and if you haven't guessed I'm turning 25 this month.

My current hobbies are anything related to Kingdom Hearts and Bayonetta, Paintballing, Videogames of all kinds cept sports cant really get into sports games, and now Beyblading.

My collection consists of Lightning L-Drago 100HF, Earth Wolf 105WD, Storm Pegasus 105RF, and my favorite (minus the quake tip and spin track) is Storm Capricorn M145Q (you can probably guess why its my fav if your into zodiac stuff). ATM I'm also waiting for my Ray Unicorno to come in the mail with my MF bolts and I have Fury Capricorn pre-ordered.

And lastly for my future goals. As soon as I get content with my collection of Blades and parts I want to participate/host some tournaments hopefully with WBO's blessing and be a productive member of the community.

Take care peeps Tongue_out_wink

PS My wife says I always look pissed.....and she just said "when I say that, I mean piss my pants not angry...."

Hey, I live in Arizona! I'm in my 20's, and I'm looking for people in the Tucson area to play with,join a team or participate in a tournament. I'm glad to see another player in my age group!
Well, welcome to the wbo!