New Blader from Berlin-Germany.

Hello~
My name is Marc and im from Berlin.
When i was about 6 years old i had my first contact with Beyblades and since then im a huge Beyblade fan.
Last time i played with Beyblades was during the Metal-Saga and it was alot of Fun until the Hype was over and nobody wanted to play anymore which was really sad but now im trying to get back into Beyblade together with my little nephew, I introduced him to beyblade and he fell in love with it immediately just like me back then when i was 6 years old. 
Anyway back to introducing myself~
Im also a Otaku with passion and watching any kind of Anime since i can think. 
I also play a lot of videos games. (Typical nerd hehe) 

Would be great if i could find a few nice people to talk to and even better to find people from Germany to Battle with. (I haven't had an actual bey fight in so long Dx)

I guess thats it for now~
(Nov. 26, 2017  11:27 PM)Loucetios Wrote: Hello~
My name is Marc and im from Berlin.
When i was about 6 years old i had my first contact with Beyblades and since then im a huge Beyblade fan.
Last time i played with Beyblades was during the Metal-Saga and it was alot of Fun until the Hype was over and nobody wanted to play anymore which was really sad but now im trying to get back into Beyblade together with my little nephew, I introduced him to beyblade and he fell in love with it immediately just like me back then when i was 6 years old. 
Anyway back to introducing myself~
Im also a Otaku with passion and watching any kind of Anime since i can think. 
I also play a lot of videos games. (Typical nerd hehe) 

Would be great if i could find a few nice people to talk to and even better to find people from Germany to Battle with. (I haven't had an actual bey fight in so long Dx)

I guess thats it for now~

Hello, and welcome to the WBO, Loucetios! I hope you're able to find someone to battle with! Make sure to keep an eye on tournaments, just in case their are any in your area! Also, I'm free to talk when you want to (whether for help or just if you feel like it)!
Welcome to WBO....Hope U enjoy ur stay here and explore more about the world of beyblades.
Welcome!! Feel free to ask any questions about the new system!! Or you can check the forums first. Plenty of info swimming about
Hi Loucetios. You might know me from YouTube. I'm TurboLibra14 the StardustBlader. I'm also from Germany but I live on the opposite side of the country. I live on the west end of lower saxony. It would still be awesome to talk to someone else who is from Germany. Do you know Howaitonekon? He's a popular German BeyTuber who is also from Germany. Smile
(Nov. 27, 2017  6:13 AM)TL14 Wrote: Hi Loucetios. You might know me from YouTube. I'm TurboLibra14 the StardustBlader. I'm also from Germany but I live on the opposite side of the country. I live on the west end of lower saxony. It would still be awesome to talk to someone else who is from Germany. Do you know Howaitonekon? He's a popular German BeyTuber who is also from Germany. Smile

Dein Name kommt mir schon bekannt vor ich denke ich habe schon ein paar deiner Videos gesehen. ^^
Schön hier sofort so begrüßt zu werden. :3
Ich werde deinen Kanal demnächst nochmal genauer anschauen ^^

And thanks everyone for welcoming me into the Forum.
Im looking forward to a few great conversations here ^^