New Beypoint System prize - beta β Beyblade Baldur Bumper Bite

Uh... wow! That is so strange but somehow, I kind of like it, but I will miss Amaterios.
//Baldr (also Balder, Baldur) is a god in Norse mythology, who is given a central role in the mythology. Despite this his precise function is rather disputed. He is often interpreted as the god of love, peace, forgiveness, justice, light or purity, but was not directly attested as a god of such.//

Wow... Norse god, I prefer Amaterios Tongue_out
Woo, I got the name right. Pretty happy it is the name, too.

Now, to wait to obtain it Eee

As much as I will miss Amaterios, this has some parts that I love the look of (like the Layer, and maybe the Driver if it is 230-like).
Holy cow... I did NOT expect this! So far has been kind of an exciting morning for burst news with dual disks and whatnot.
Looks awesome. Courtesy of Marutti
Looks like a couple more weeks!!!
[Image: rtdfh1.jpg]
Damn, talk about no advance notice hah. Apparently it will start being the prize on June 25th.
Nice. Hope for a 2x point campaign soon; been putting off scanning codes for a while.
Yeah same here. Lol. My wall is starting to look like a Burst store. Hope I can win one early and get both multipliers!
(Jun. 13, 2016  6:39 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Nice. Hope for a 2x point campaign soon; been putting off scanning codes for a while.

I'd be shocked if they did one any time soon; surely TAKARA-TOMY knows everyone has been saving their points. If they do, maybe they'll lower the odds of winning Baldur for a while haha.
(Jun. 13, 2016  8:14 PM)Kei Wrote:
(Jun. 13, 2016  6:39 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Nice. Hope for a 2x point campaign soon; been putting off scanning codes for a while.

I'd be shocked if they did one any time soon; surely TAKARA-TOMY knows everyone has been saving their points. If they do, maybe they'll lower the odds of winning Baldur for a while haha.

Hoping for one to coincide with Xeno Xcalibur tbh
I can't believe they're going to make height variance a thing in Burst, they're really going to need something to balance it out, because the blade with the lowest Driver will always have the disadvantage of bursting, I can already see bladers using tall Drivers with Disks like Armed or Vertical for Disk attack.
By the looks of it it does seem to be an evolution of Amaterios but I believe it will have a b name cause the disk and driver are b,b also I find the switch between red and gold to blue and gold really cool
if you check the previous post
we already know the name which is βaldur.β.β

(Jun. 14, 2016  7:40 AM)beymaster15963 Wrote: By the looks of it it does seem to be an evolution of Amaterios but I believe it will have a b name cause the disk and driver are b,b also I find the switch between red and gold to blue and gold really cool
While I'm a little sad that I never got Amaterios (I just love the way it looks) I'm pretty happy, ultimately, that I saved up so many Beypoints for this. Hype to play lots of Rare Bey Get when it drops!
This Beyblade already has almost no secrets for us hah:

[Image: BaldurBB_Beyblade.png]

[Image: BaldurBB_betaDisk.png]

[Image: BaldurBB_betaDriver.png]

I just do not know what the Disk and Driver are actually called, but of course they start with the letter β, like βaldur hah. I wonder if that blue on the tip is rubber... The initial picture I showed in the first post does not necessarily have a ball-shaped tip, it was just how the display was built.

Also, comparing it with other similar official images of Drivers, I am not sure that this beta Driver is that much taller... It all depends on what the very tip is, but otherwise the pictures are all essentially the same height. Too bad...
After check the β Driver
there is a probability that it will be like they did for Assault Driver which is a wide type of Accel
And this β Driver seems similar as Impact Driver but wider
The rubber doesn't seem like it will make contact with the stadium floor though. Weird. Must just be the angle
(Jun. 15, 2016  7:19 AM)Zoroaste Wrote: The rubber doesn't seem like it will make contact with the stadium floor though. Weird. Must just be the angle

I said, it's a probability
we need an picture from down to know exactly
how would one in the us get one of those??
(Jun. 15, 2016  7:23 AM)OkinawamTS Wrote:
(Jun. 15, 2016  7:19 AM)Zoroaste Wrote: The rubber doesn't seem like it will make contact with the stadium floor though. Weird. Must just be the angle

I said, it's a probability
we need an picture from down to know exactly
Yeah you must be right, it just looks weird from that angle.

(Jun. 15, 2016  7:41 AM)DeGrono Wrote: how would one in the us get one of those??
Just like Amaterios, you get points for buying stuff and you use those points to play a game of chance. If you win, you get the bey. You have to pay a middleman like OkinawamTS to get it for you or use a service like Tenso.com to get it though, because they only ship them to Japanese addresses
Hmm I don't think that they have made a "dual layer version" of Amaterios... I think, from Baldur's shape that this will be a defense type... So probably a RB driver. Smile
It's pretty much A^2.
I'm guessing we'll see a Zeta and Omega Prize Beyblade down the line. I'm starting to enjoy this trend..
Ah, it is confirmed that Amaterios will continue being available as a prize of the Rare Bey Get Battle game in the BeyCloud, and the spelling 'βaldur' is confirmed.
(Jun. 15, 2016  12:32 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Ah, it is confirmed that Amaterios will continue being available as a prize of the Rare Bey Get Battle game in the BeyCloud, and the spelling 'βaldur' is confirmed.

So you get to choose?

Using the screws as the "jewels" was a smart decision.