New Beyblades for everyone!

If you could switch all the beyblades up and give any bey to any character, who would have what and why?
One rule only: You are not allowed to give a beyblade to a character who owns/has owned it in the anime or manga.

Go Shoot, Bladers!
This is two that definately have to happen:

Kyouya Tategami: Counter Leone

Yuu Tendou: Infinity Libra
well, the guy with byxis, divine chimera, the guy with hell kerbex, byxis... ginga, mercury pegasus.
Ginga - That burger beyblade (btw it's in a video game but I don't know which :[ )
Hyoma needs an Infinite Aries ED145WD. It looks awesome.
(Dec. 11, 2010  11:49 PM)Wraith Wrote: Hyoma needs an Infinite Aries ED145WD. It looks awesome.
There is no "Infinite Aries ED145WD". You are probably just thinking of the black Rock Aries ED145D ...
Burn Libra GB145 RSF to Yuu the guy needs a good blade , flame libra is not anyones cup of tea
Honestly, even though Madoka isn't a blader, she at least deserves Dark Wolf DF145FS Earth Virgo GB145BS. XD
(Dec. 12, 2010  1:20 AM)Kai-V Wrote: There is no "Infinite Aries ED145WD". You are probably just thinking of the black Rock Aries ED145D ...

No, I made it myself as a combo. Coolest looking Bey ever.
(Dec. 12, 2010  8:58 AM)Darkus Addict Wrote: Honestly, even though Madoka isn't a blader, she at least deserves Dark Wolf DF145FS Earth Virgo GB145BS. XD

I second that! I think she did use some sort of beyblade in the final of the Survival battle with Kyoya, Ginga and Yuu right?

Earth Virgo rocks as a bey!
(Dec. 12, 2010  8:24 AM)NitroNeo89 Wrote: Burn Libra GB145 RSF to Yuu the guy needs a good blade , flame libra is not anyones cup of tea

What is RSF? I haven't heard of that. But otherwise, isn't Infinity Libra GB145S good enough for Yuu? I mean, I have Flame Libra and its OK, but I'm pretty sure MF Infinity Libra GB145S would be pretty cool.
Infinity didn't go down to well with the testers so hence the use of burn wheel & , RSF is a top tear stamina part , it is made of rubber & can be obtained via the bey Ray Gil , i wonder when a improvement to earth aquila will come i don't think it is necessary but according to the anime it should be
I would give Daidoji Quetzalcoatl 90WF. I don't know why, but I would.
Guys, shouldn't Kenta deserve a better Saggitario?
Say, Burn Saggitario C145BS?
I'd give Yuu Infinity Libra GB145S and Libra DF145BS. I can't stand the blasted Flame Libra T125ES, IT SUCKS!

Give Ginga Big Mac 320YEN!

Give Ryuuga Bumpking! JK...

Sorry for the bump

Edit: Anyone who likes Flame Libra T125ES, get out
(Dec. 12, 2010  8:00 PM)Yuu Wrote: Guys, shouldn't Kenta deserve a better Saggitario?
Didn't think of him needing that. I guess it's just my opinion.
Hokuto needs a Libra.
(Dec. 27, 2010  11:24 AM)Chaos Blader Wrote: Hokuto needs a Libra.
I definitely agree.
Check the manga, he does have a beyblade; Libra
Ryuga should've been the main char Tongue_out
Ryuga: Meteo L Drago100R2F
His rival: Ginka Galaxy Pegasus105RF
Doji should have Gravity perseus AD145WD i mean it will really make him more cooler than eccentric.
(Dec. 27, 2010  2:21 PM)Orisinal Wrote: Check the manga, he does have a beyblade; Libra
They must have been referring to the anime then ...
Kyoya should have dark wolf, not that yuppie idiot!
(Dec. 28, 2010  2:34 AM)NightWolf Wrote: Kyoya should have dark wolf, not that yuppie idiot!

You mean Leone? But then Kyoya would lose every battle he faced, not make it to the African Team, not be the face-hunters leader, and the entire story line would crumble simply because he didn't own a strong bey, but rather the worst HWS out there. Uncertain
(Dec. 12, 2010  8:00 PM)Yuu Wrote: Guys, shouldn't Kenta deserve a better Saggitario?
yeah thats trueWink
(Dec. 30, 2010  6:26 PM)Firinmahlazuh Wrote: You mean Leone? But then Kyoya would lose every battle he faced, not make it to the African Team, not be the face-hunters leader, and the entire story line would crumble simply because he didn't own a strong bey, but rather the worst HWS out there. Uncertain

Uhm, no. Dark Wolf took down Leone, IIRC. Reality =/= Anime.
It all matters on the power you have in your bey and 'bey-spirit' or insanity in Ryuuga's case.
ginga bigmac320yen

kyoya qetzacotl

benkie a rock